This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

Mandie, it's OK they lost. It was Game 1 in a seven game series, don't worry
    [/quote]
    82% of game 1 winners win the series.
    [/quote]

VIVA LA MAGIC[/quote]
    Hell Naw, its all about LeBron & The LeBronette's...... The Stan Van Gundy's are OK, gotta love Skip 2 My Lou, but Bron is just a whole nother universe of talent
    [/quote]

thats why its a team game [][/quote]
    Really, I thought Bron's team was just him and all of his alter-ego's from his commercial's

Actually if he had a team like that he'd already be a NBA Champion
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

[/quote]
      [/quote]

VIVA LA MAGIC[/quote]
      Hell Naw, its all about LeBron & The LeBronette's...... The Stan Van Gundy's are OK, gotta love Skip 2 My Lou, but Bron is just a whole nother universe of talent
      [/quote]

Really, I thought Bron's team was just him and all of his alter-ego's from his commercial's

[/quote]

like Anfernee Hardaway and Lil Penny lol

i bet BLT doesn't even know who lil Penny is
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Seems like hes somebody whose full of excuses[/quote]
        Kobe is a drama queen some of the time but<font color="#0000ff"> one thing he never does is make excuses.....</font>
        [/quote]

Neither did LeBron, his post interview they asked him about the cramping and I'm paraphrasing here...but he said "The cramp didn't effect my play at the end of the game, the magic did"
        [/quote]
        He never should have given up the ball and of course he is going to say that Daven. lol

They took a full timeout with about a minute and a half left because Lebron was so tired.
        [/quote]

Dude my entire point was by saying "Kobe never makes excuses" implies that LeBron is making excuses...well, he's not, he gave props to the Magic for stopping him...whether it was the case or not...so LeBron doesn't make excuses either.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Seems like hes somebody whose full of excuses[/quote]
          Kobe is a drama queen some of the time but<font color="#0000ff"> one thing he never does is make excuses.....</font>
          [/quote]

Neither did LeBron, his post interview they asked him about the cramping and I'm paraphrasing here...but he said "The cramp didn't effect my play at the end of the game, the magic did"
          [/quote]
          He never should have given up the ball and of course he is going to say that Daven. lol

They took a full timeout with about a minute and a half left because Lebron was so tired.
          [/quote]

Dude my entire point was by saying "Kobe never makes excuses" implies that LeBron is making excuses...well, he's not, he gave props to the Magic for stopping him...whether it was the case or not...so LeBron doesn't make excuses either.
          [/quote]

i just hate how Lebron handles himself sometimes...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i just hate how Lebron handles himself sometimes...[/quote]

I hate the ridiculous faces Kobe makes sometimes in the paint, a player will bump him a bit and Kobe puts his arms up with this face like, "How dare you touch me" as if he's "Too good" for other players to try to guard, or Box out.

whatever dude, its body language it's not really easily controllable in the time, Varejao was ridiclous last night with the chocking on the ground when he didn't even get hit in the neck, they are all actors..it's part of the game I suppose...it's one part I hate.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i just hate how Lebron handles himself sometimes...[/quote]

I hate the ridiculous faces Kobe makes sometimes in the paint, a player will bump him a bit and Kobe puts his arms up with this face like, "How dare you touch me" as if he's "Too good" for other players to try to guard, or Box out.

whatever dude, its body language it's not really easily controllable in the time, Varejao was ridiclous last night with the chocking on the ground when he didn't even get hit in the neck, they are all actors..it's part of the game I suppose...it's one part I hate.
              [/quote] A Giants fan complaining about someone making funny faces...interesting.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I hate the ridiculous faces Kobe makes sometimes in the paint, a player will bump him a bit and Kobe puts his arms up with this face like, "How dare you touch me"* as if he's "Too good" for other players to try to guard, or Box out.

[/quote]

the worst of this all is Chris Paul, he whines like a ***** on her period with no tampons

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"] A Giants fan complaining about someone making funny faces...interesting.[/quote]

sigh, the point is MMB is talking trash about Lebron and the way he 'Handles himself" my point was EVERYONE in the league acts dumb on the court at one time or another...even Kobe with his faces.

But at least they aren't going around poking people in the eyes like Patriot Defensive Linemen right....

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i just hate how Lebron handles himself sometimes...[/quote]

I hate the ridiculous faces Kobe makes sometimes in the paint, a player will bump him a bit and Kobe puts his arms up with this face like, "How dare you touch me"* as if he's "Too good" for other players to try to guard, or Box out.

[/quote] A Giants fan complaining about someone making funny faces...interesting.[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

[/quote]
                      [/quote]

VIVA LA MAGIC[/quote]
                      Hell Naw, its all about LeBron &amp; The LeBronette's...... The Stan Van Gundy's are OK, gotta love Skip 2 My Lou, but Bron is just a whole nother universe of talent
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

i bet BLT doesn't even know who lil Penny is[/quote]
                      Lil Penny

Grandmama

If you dont remember those commercials, you missed out on a GREAT period of BBall... And yo I toitally forgot Chris Rock was the voice of Lil Penny
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Seems like hes somebody whose full of excuses[/quote]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                        "I'm not injured,'' said James, who also had blood dripping from his
                        knee after being kicked on the final play. "Just caught a few cramps.
                        That comes from maybe a little bit of dehydration. So I've got to make
                        sure I keep my fluids up for the next few days.

I'm not hurt.
                        "Just sometimes, if you've ever played sports before and you catch a
                        cramp, your body will tell you when you are ready to move. If you try
                        to move before your body tells you to move, it's going to hurt.''

"It may have because I caught some cramps, too, before Game 1 of the
                        Atlanta series with the layoff that we had,'' he said. "You can never
                        simulate a game in practice because you can't add 20,000 fans, you
                        can't add the lights, you can't add that type of atmosphere. With all
                        the sweating that goes on during the course of the game, the mental and
                        physical pounding that you take throughout the course of a game, it's
                        easy for you to catch cramps.''

Sounds like an excuse to me.......

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"] A Giants fan complaining about someone making funny faces...interesting.[/quote]

sigh, the point is MMB is talking trash about Lebron and the way he 'Handles himself" my point was EVERYONE in the league acts dumb on the court at one time or another...even Kobe with his faces.

But at least they aren't going around poking people in the eyes like Patriot Defensive Linemen right....
                          [/quote]

and while they all do.. i don't think anybody looks like a bigger ***** than bron tho...

that hawks series last year was the start of it. Its nba playoffs bro they were a tough team. Kobe wouldn't of been crying that much if that was him getting sent to the floor

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]
                            I HATE how he does that to. It bothers me but it is a part of the game. It seems like the more a player *****es at the ref the more he is likely to make the call next time. Every single player in the league does it when they get a foul called on them. It is really annoying and that is why Stern gave the refs alot more control to give T's out if they feel they are being shown up.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

[/quote]
                              [/quote]

VIVA LA MAGIC[/quote]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

i bet BLT doesn't even know who lil Penny is[/quote]
                              Lil Penny

Grandmama

If you dont remember those commercials, you missed out on a GREAT period of BBall... And yo I toitally forgot Chris Rock was the voice of Lil Penny
                              [/quote]

haha no ****.. he was so unknown then i never put it together....

GRANDMAMA lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]The worst of this all is Chris Paul, he whines like a ***** on her period with no tampons[/quote]
                                No bro. Tim Duncan is THE WORST

Comment

Working...
                                X