This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]The worst of this all is Chris Paul, he whines like a ***** on her period with no tampons[/quote]
    No bro. Tim Duncan is THE WORST
    [/quote]

yea tim duncan is prolly #2.. but Chris Paul, lke i really can't stomach...

i think hes hands down every play

at least some times Duncan has gripes cuz hes a big man that usually gets hacked and calls can be msised there.

but Paul is THEE worst
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

morning boys. [|-)]

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Lil Penny

Grandmama

If you dont remember those commercials, you missed out on a GREAT period of BBall... And yo I toitally forgot Chris Rock was the voice of Lil Penny
        [/quote]
        Being that I was born in Vegas I love Larry Johnson bro. I really wanted him to win a ring with the Knicks towards the end of his career. It was a shame he had all those back problems. Dude was the man

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]morning boys. [|-)][/quote]
          We salute you......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Lil Penny

Grandmama

If you dont remember those commercials, you missed out on a GREAT period of BBall... And yo I toitally forgot Chris Rock was the voice of Lil Penny
            [/quote]
            Being that I was born in Vegas I love Larry Johnson bro. I really wanted him to win a ring with the Knicks towards the end of his career. It was a shame he had all those back problems. Dude was the man

[/quote]Dude when he was on the Knicks that was the closest we got in the post-Patrick Chewing Era...... I LOOOOOVED seein LJ throw up the 'L' after nailing a 3pter, man those were some fun days for the Knicks, now its just Krypto-Nate or Sulking in you beer.....

Damn we need Bron Bron, imagine a team with Bron and Krypto!?!?!?! Itd be a freakin comedy show
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"] A Giants fan complaining about someone making funny faces...interesting.[/quote]

sigh, the point is MMB is talking trash about Lebron and the way he 'Handles himself" my point was EVERYONE in the league acts dumb on the court at one time or another...even Kobe with his faces.

But at least they aren't going around poking people in the eyes like Patriot Defensive Linemen right....
              [/quote] and while they all do.. i don't think anybody looks like a bigger ***** than bron tho... that hawks series last year was the start of it. Its nba playoffs bro they were a tough team. Kobe wouldn't of been crying that much if that was him getting sent to the floor[/quote] Yeah i guess Davens right with the faces thing, maybe not everyone but most for sure...</P>

Its been going on for years though...just that some are worse actors.</P>

Dirty play is more common in the NBA versus NFL..imo.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Being that I was born in Vegas I love Larry Johnson bro. I really wanted him to win a ring with the Knicks towards the end of his career. It was a shame he had all those back problems. Dude was the man

[/quote]Dude when he was on the Knicks that was the closest we got in the post-Patrick Chewing Era...... I LOOOOOVED seein LJ throw up the 'L' after nailing a 3pter, man those were some fun days for the Knicks, now its just Krypto-Nate or Sulking in you beer.....

Damn we need Bron Bron, imagine a team with Bron and Krypto!?!?!?! Itd be a freakin comedy show
                [/quote]
                Yeah, that was good times. Good luck on the Lebron thing. If you do want him then you don't want him winning a ring this year. GO LAKERS

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]morning boys. [|-)][/quote]
                  We salute you......

[/quote]</P>

your an *******!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]morning boys. [|-)][/quote]
                    We salute you......

[/quote]

LMAO
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Dirty play is more common in the NBA versus NFL..imo.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Being that I was born in Vegas I love Larry Johnson bro. I really wanted him to win a ring with the Knicks towards the end of his career. It was a shame he had all those back problems. Dude was the man

[/quote]
                        Yeah, that was good times. Good luck on the Lebron thing. If you do want him then you don't want him winning a ring this year. GO LAKERS
                        [/quote]

Well knowing Dolan (the owner) they'll pass on Bron for some crappy Euro that plays 1 game and disappears 2 the middle of Yugoslavia for the rest of his career....... DAMNIT, get Bron of sell the damn team!!!!!

I F'N HATE THE DOLANS!!!!
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]I F'N HATE THE DOLANS!!!!
                          [/quote]
                          Comin up on 4,000. Make it count son

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                            Sounds like an excuse to me.......
                            [/quote]

I hadn't heard any of those, the only one I heard was as I was going to sleep they asked if the cramps had anything to do with the lose and he answered back, "the cramps didn't stop me the Magic did"

So him explaining he had cramps and how they effect him is all a mute point, he already said it wasn't the cramps it was the magic...he's just mentioning he had cramps because they asked him.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Dirty play is more common in the NBA versus NFL..imo.</P>

</P>[/quote]

[/quote]LOL- Big Vince is def. in desperate need of image repair..lol.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                                Sounds like an excuse to me.......
                                [/quote]

I hadn't heard any of those, the only one I heard was as I was going to sleep they asked if the cramps had anything to do with the lose and he answered back, "the cramps didn't stop me the Magic did"

So him explaining he had cramps and how they effect him is all a mute point, he already said it wasn't the cramps it was the magic...he's just mentioning he had cramps because they asked him.
                                [/quote]
                                Really? Because I couldn't find that quote anywhere.......

Comment

Working...
                                X