• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    Sounds like an excuse to me.......
    [/quote]

I hadn't heard any of those, the only one I heard was as I was going to sleep they asked if the cramps had anything to do with the lose and he answered back, "the cramps didn't stop me the Magic did"

So him explaining he had cramps and how they effect him is all a mute point, he already said it wasn't the cramps it was the magic...he's just mentioning he had cramps because they asked him.
    [/quote] I didnt see any of the post game stuff, but if he said that, its cool....</P>

I think the long layoff got to them about half way through the 4th...They seemed to be wearing down, especially Bron..</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]morning boys. [|-)][/quote]
      We salute you......

[/quote]

That's wrong bro

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]morning boys. [|-)][/quote]
        We salute you......

[/quote]

That's wrong bro
        [/quote]
        How can something wrong feel so right...

Comment

pats, looks like ur kids a sweetheart...

so sad to see her corrupted with NE gear
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

Mandie, it's OK they lost. It was Game 1 in a seven game series, don't worry
            [/quote]
            82% of game 1 winners win the series.
            [/quote]

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Houston win Game 1 in your last series?

Didn't Chicago beat Boston in Game 1 of their series in the first round?

Didn't Philly take Game 1 against Orlando?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]pats, looks like ur kids a sweetheart... so sad to see her corrupted with NE gear[/quote] Hey, she can be a Boston Ankees fan all she wants...</P>

When it comes to football, she has no say in the matter....lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

[/quote]
                [/quote]

[/quote]
                Yeah you are right, and in all the other series whoever won game 1 took the series. Thanks for proving my point. I am not saying it can't happen but the odds are heavily against you.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

[/quote]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]
                  Yeah you are right, and in all the other series whoever won game 1 took the series. Thanks for proving my point. I am not saying it can't happen but the odds are heavily against you.
                  [/quote]

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

Comment

The mods banned me peeps!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck!!!!!!!! how do i find out why? There was some BS about me using profanity!!!! common now

Comment

[quote user="J-GuN24"]The mods banned me peeps!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck!!!!!!!! how do i find out why? There was some BS about me using profanity!!!! common now[/quote]

If they banned you, then how are you here? LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

[/quote]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!
                        [/quote]
                        [8]Don't stop....Believin[8]

Also keep in mind that the Magic have won 9 of the last 12 against the Cavs.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="J-GuN24"]The mods banned me peeps!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck!!!!!!!! how do i find out why? There was some BS about me using profanity!!!! common now[/quote]

If they banned you, then how are you here? LOL
                          [/quote]</P>

well banned is wrong oops!!!!! i was on time out for 3 days !!!!!!!!! im MAD! </P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]pats, looks like ur kids a sweetheart... so sad to see her corrupted with NE gear[/quote] Hey, she can be a Boston Ankees fan all she wants...</P>

When it comes to football, she has no say in the matter....lol.</P>[/quote]

lol

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="J-GuN24"]

I was on time out for 3 days !!!!!!!!! im MAD! </p>[/quote]

Don't worry J-Gun. You are back now and everything is great.

Comment

The Magic are one of two franchises to make the NBA Finals but not win a game.

(Cavaliers are the other.)

Comment

Working...
                                X