This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT is making strides..
    babysteps[/quote]

I'm not really that bad. I'm not as bad as you guys make me out to be.

If you had known me for a while, you would know it's more of having bad luck than not trying at all
    [/quote]

bro ur not out there meeting new broads and ur recycling old ones...

thats bad
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

What's good everybody ?

I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT is making strides..
        babysteps[/quote]

If you had known me for a while, you would know it's more of having bad luck than not trying at all
        [/quote]

thats bad[/quote]

This is where the "if you had known me for a while..." part comes in

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT is making strides..
          babysteps[/quote]

[/quote]

thats bad[/quote]

[/quote]

so then what am i missing ?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ?

I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]
            Why would you have to do that? Your team is the Raptors.........

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? </P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

hahaha you are the best.. </p>[/quote]
                No you are.....Now get off this Thanksgiving trip and come to the States. You can eat Turkey whenever.
                [/quote]

I concur.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT is making strides..
                  babysteps[/quote]

[/quote]

thats bad[/quote]

[/quote]

so then what am i missing ?[/quote]

I'll tell u later.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ?

[/quote]

yea we can give it to u every day, what makes today special lol

Comment

[/quote]

U know that I talked some SMACK yesterday about Cleveland sweeping the Magic...lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</p>

OMFG.. lol there is something wrong with you </p>[/quote]
                        If you don't like that there is something wrong with YOU

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ?

[/quote]

U know that I talked some SMACK yesterday about Cleveland sweeping the Magic...lol[/quote]
                          Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes. I do remember something to that effect. Nice try. Looks like they have a series on their hand. Plus the Magic have now won 9 of the last 12. Despite what people say stats matter.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? *</P>[/quote]

them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!!

ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.

Comment

[/quote]

Well mine is the Knicks, that's worse IMO

Comment

<h3 class="UIIntentionalStory_Message">"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</h3>
                                Statements like this make me question your common sense......

Comment

Working...
                                X