X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</p>

the Jays? </p>[/quote]

them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!!

ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote]

Which team do you like better? The Mets or the Jays?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? *</P>[/quote]

them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!!

ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote]

so are u french canadian and Domincan?
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT is making strides..
        babysteps[/quote]

I'm not really that bad. I'm not as bad as you guys make me out to be.

If you had known me for a while, you would know it's more of having bad luck than not trying at all
        [/quote]

bro ur not out there meeting new broads and ur recycling old ones...

thats bad[/quote]

This is where the "if you had known me for a while..." part comes in
        [/quote]

so then what am i missing ?[/quote]

your missing the fact that he's lying and that he really IS as bad as we all make him out to be.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? </P>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote]</P>

could use your help on the Jays thread..these damn Yank fans aregettin out of hand.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This is where the "if you had known me for a while..." part comes in
            [/quote]

so then what am i missing ?[/quote]

your missing the fact that he's lying and that he really IS as bad as we all make him out to be.
            [/quote]
            Here we go AGAIN.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</p>

the Jays? </p>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote]</p>

could use your help on the Jays thread..these damn Yank fans aregettin out of hand.. </p>[/quote]

8 game win streak will do that to you

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the Jays? *</P>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote]</P>

could use your help on the Jays thread..these damn Yank fans are*gettin out of hand.. </P>[/quote]

Yeah the Yanks are red hot right now....We got Doc pitching on Fri. in Atlanta so we should get a win there and hopefully Ray does all right tonight against Lester.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

could use your help on the Jays thread..these damn Yank fans aregettin out of hand.. </p>[/quote]

[/quote]
                  This coming from a guy who thought the sky was falling a month ago and had to get ***** slapped by JG

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="UIIntentionalStory_Message">"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</h3>
                    Statements like this make me question your common sense......

[/quote]

there is MJ, then there is everyone else

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the Jays? </P>

could use your help on the Jays thread..these damn Yank fans aregettin out of hand.. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

has it been 8...its a shame the Yanks aren't coming back to TO until August.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the Jays? *</P>

could use your help on the Jays thread..these damn Yank fans are*gettin out of hand.. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

has it been 8...its a shame the Yanks aren't coming back to TO until August.. </P>[/quote]

i agree... if we were playing them starting today our streak would go to 11

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]
                          This coming from a guy who thought the sky was falling a month ago and had to get ***** slapped by JG
                          [/quote]

LOL

Well a month ago, we were pathetic. Now we are actually playing to our potential

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the Jays? </p>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote]</p>

could use your help on the Jays thread..these damn Yank fans aregettin out of hand.. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

has it been 8...its a shame the Yanks aren't coming back to TO until August.. </p>[/quote]

i agree... if we were playing them starting today our streak would go to 11[/quote]

The streak will be at least 12. We're sweeping the weekend set

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the Jays? </P>

[/quote] Yeah the Yanks are red hot right now....We got Doc pitching on Fri. in Atlanta so we should get a win there and hopefully Ray does all right tonight against Lester.[/quote]</P>

he shoulda been pitching against the Sox..probably lining him up to pitch against them when the sox are in TO. </P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="UIIntentionalStory_Message">"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</h3>
                                Statements like this make me question your common sense......

[/quote]

there is MJ, <font color="#800080">then there is Kobe</font>, then there is everyone else[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X