This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="UIIntentionalStory_Message">"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</h3>
    Statements like this make me question your common sense......

[/quote]

there is MJ, <font color="#800080">then there is Kobe</font>, then there is everyone else[/quote][/quote]

no.,.. kobe is in the everyone else catagory
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="UIIntentionalStory_Message">"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</h3>

[/quote]

there is MJ, <font color="#800080">then there is Kobe</font>, then there is everyone else[/quote][/quote]

no.,.. kobe is in the everyone else catagory[/quote]
      Damn it. lol I am ok with top 10 of all time. I can live with that. Maybe top 5 by the time it is over.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? </P>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote]</P>

could use your help on the Jays thread..these damn Yank fans aregettin out of hand.. </P>

[/quote]

8 game win streak will do that to you
        [/quote]</P>

has it been 8...its a shame the Yanks aren't coming back to TO until August.. </P>

[/quote] i agree... if we were playing them starting today our streak would go to 11[/quote]</P>

very clever sir.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="UIIntentionalStory_Message">"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</h3>

[/quote]

there is MJ, then there is everyone else[/quote]

did u get that off my FACEBOOK Page MMB ???

I am impressed...Hey I probably watched MJ play as much or more than everybody in this thread...I loved Jordan...but Bron will have more Championships and more hardware when it's all over...Maybe if Micheal had come out of North Carolina after his freshman year or iddn't take those 2 years off to play minor league baseball he would have won 8 or 9 RIngs and nobody would be able to catch him.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? *</P>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote]</P>

could use your help on the Jays thread..these damn Yank fans are*gettin out of hand.. </P>

[/quote]

8 game win streak will do that to you
            [/quote]</P>

has it been 8...its a shame the Yanks aren't coming back to TO until August.. </P>

[/quote] i agree... if we were playing them starting today our streak would go to 11[/quote]</P>

very clever sir.. </P>[/quote]

i still say Vanbreezbrook should be MVP

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="UIIntentionalStory_Message">"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</h3>

[/quote]

lol i dind't even know u had facebook.

BB must of pulled that from ur shizzle

I am impressed...Hey I probably watched MJ play as much or more than everybody in this thread...I loved Jordan...but Bron will have more Championships and more hardware when it's all over...Maybe if Micheal had come out of North Carolina after his freshman year or iddn't take those 2 years off to play minor league baseball he would have won 8 or 9 RIngs and nobody would be able to catch him.[/quote]

lol i dind't even know u had facebook.

BB must of pulled that from ur shizzle

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                <H3 class=UIIntentionalStory_Message>"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</H3>

[/quote] there is MJ, then there is everyone else[/quote]</P>

yes Magic Johnson was the best...</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the Jays? *</P>[/quote]

them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!!

ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote]

so are u french canadian and Domincan?[/quote]

French Canadian...that's priceless MMB...and no I am not.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                    <H3 class=UIIntentionalStory_Message>"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</H3>

[/quote] there is MJ, then there is everyone else[/quote]</P>

yes Magic Johnson was the best...</P>[/quote]

no Brian Leech was

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="UIIntentionalStory_Message">"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</h3>

[/quote]

I am impressed...Hey I probably watched MJ play as much or more than everybody in this thread...I loved Jordan...but Bron will have more Championships and more hardware when it's all over...Maybe if Micheal had come out of North Carolina after his freshman year or iddn't take those 2 years off to play minor league baseball he would have won 8 or 9 RIngs and nobody would be able to catch him.[/quote]
                      No, I did. lol. Jordan definitly would have had 8 if he didn't retire. Let Lebron get one ring first and go from there. Until then he is not even close to the best to ever lace them up. Kobe, Shaq, Magic, Duncan, Bird. Should I continue?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the Jays? *</P>[/quote]

ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote]

so are u french canadian and Domincan?[/quote]

French Canadian...that's priceless MMB...and no I am not.[/quote]

lol i was about to say wow, u never meet somebody of those backrounds every day

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</p>

the Jays? *</p>[/quote]

Which team do you like better? The Mets or the Jays?
                          [/quote]

Hard to say...probably the Jays as I get to go see them paly a lot more but I love Da' Mets too.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

Magic Johnson was the best...</p>[/quote]
                            Do you know what you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?

Rolaids []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Magic Johnson was the best...</p>[/quote]
                              Do you know what you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?

Rolaids []
                              [/quote]

lol i think thats the third time in this thread u've brought that one out lol

and it gets me everytime

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the Jays? </P>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote] so are u french Canadian and Domincan?[/quote] French Canadian...that's priceless MMB...and no I am not.[/quote]</P>

sure MMB don't capitalize Canadian but do it for Dominican..very nice...lol fixed it for you ..</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X