This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="UIIntentionalStory_Message">"49 Points wasn't enough I guess....but he's still the BEST to ever lace em' up !" Shock N Awe</h3>
    Statements like this make me question your common sense......

[/quote]

there is MJ, then there is everyone else[/quote]

lol i dind't even know u had facebook.

BB must of pulled that from ur shizzle

did u get that off my FACEBOOK Page MMB ???

I am impressed...Hey I probably watched MJ play as much or more than everybody in this thread...I loved Jordan...but Bron will have more Championships and more hardware when it's all over...Maybe if Micheal had come out of North Carolina after his freshman year or iddn't take those 2 years off to play minor league baseball he would have won 8 or 9 RIngs and nobody would be able to catch him.[/quote]

lol i dind't even know u had facebook.

BB must of pulled that from ur shizzle[/quote]

yeah I realized that after I posted. lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i think thats the third time in this thread u've brought that one out lol

and it gets me everytime[/quote]
      Nice to see you are keeping track. I will remember that next time. Stoner memory is difficult.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Magic Johnson was the best...</P>

[/quote]
        Do you know what you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?

Rolaids []
        [/quote]</P>

i don't get it.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? *</P>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote] so are u french Canadian and Domincan?[/quote] French Canadian...that's priceless MMB...and no I am not.[/quote]</P>

sure MMB don't capitalize Canadian but do it for Dominican..very nice...lol fixed it for you ..</P>[/quote]

was the Fonze canadian? he said EHHHH alot

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Magic Johnson was the best...</p>

[/quote]
            Do you know what you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?

Rolaids []
            [/quote]</p>

i don't get it.....</p>[/quote]

Comment

baackkkkkk

Comment

Arthur Fonzerelli was a Packer fan IMO.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]baackkkkkk[/quote]

Welcome back...

Where did u go for lunch ?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]baby got baackkkkkk[/quote]

yes u doooo

Comment

I think MMB has got a little Hatorade for Canada going on. lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? </P>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote] so are u french Canadian and Domincan?[/quote] French Canadian...that's priceless MMB...and no I am not.[/quote]</P>

sure MMB don't capitalize Canadian but do it for Dominican..very nice...lol fixed it for you ..</P>

[/quote] was the Fonze <FONT size=5>C</FONT>anadian? he said EHHHH alot[/quote]</P>

thats the problem with you youngins...no respect.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]baby got baackkkkkk[/quote]

yes u doooo[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I think MMB has got a little Hatorade for Canada going on. lol[/quote]

i think tis a perfectly logical question

the guy always says EHHHHHH

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the Jays? *</P>

sure MMB don't capitalize Canadian but do it for Dominican..very nice...lol fixed it for you ..</P>

[/quote] was the Fonze <FONT size=5>C</FONT>anadian? he said EHHHH alot[/quote]</P>

thats the problem with you youngins...no respect.. </P>[/quote]

n bad gramma

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]baby got baackkkkkk[/quote]

yes u doooo[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X