• Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

n bad gramma[/quote]
    Incomplete spelling also.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Magic Johnson was the best...</p>

[/quote]
      Do you know what you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?

Rolaids []
      [/quote]</p>

i don't get it.....</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

ROFL...

And really how do you not get it Bandwgn.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I think MMB has got a little Hatorade for Canada going on. lol[/quote] Thats probably because he has never been to Sherbrook or Montreal....lol.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I think MMB has got a little Hatorade for Canada going on. lol[/quote] Thats probably because he has never been to Sherbrook or Montreal....lol.[/quote]

Montreal is a WICKED party City !

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I think MMB has got a little Hatorade for Canada going on. lol[/quote] Thats probably because he has never been to Sherbrook or Montreal....lol.[/quote] Montreal is a WICKED party City ![/quote]</P>

not to mention the hot very friendly French chicks...</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]baby got baackkkkkk[/quote]

yes u doooo[/quote]

[/quote]

they say curves could kill..

i never really believed it until now, u could suffocate
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I think MMB has got a little Hatorade for Canada going on. lol[/quote] Thats probably because he has never been to Sherbrook or Montreal....lol.[/quote] Montreal is a WICKED party City ![/quote]</P>

not to mention the hot very friendly French chicks...</P>[/quote]

Truth and Super Sex...lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

n bad gramma[/quote]
                  Incomplete spelling also.
                  [/quote]

that one flew over ur head

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Truth and Super Sex...lol[/quote]

do they shave their armpits?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

do they shave their armpits?[/quote]

some of 'em do....

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

do they shave their armpits?[/quote]

some of 'em do....[/quote]

ehh, at least we could share deoderants

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

not to mention the hot very friendly French chicks...</P>[/quote] Truth and Super Sex...lol[/quote] do they shave their armpits?[/quote] That will cost you a extra $20 Canadien money...lol.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Magic Johnson was the best...</P>

[/quote]
                            Do you know what you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?

Rolaids []
                            [/quote]</P>

i don't get it.....</P>[/quote]

[/quote]Next time you cut through my yard, go around...ehhh? lol.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

not to mention the hot very friendly French chicks...</P>[/quote] Truth and Super Sex...lol[/quote] do they shave their armpits?[/quote] That will cost you a extra $20 Canadien money...lol.[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Next time you cut through my yard, go around...ehhh? lol.[/quote]
                                No problem sir

Comment

Working...
                                X