This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i still can't believe he is passing up a free ticket... schedule released yet?[/quote]</P>

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</P>

[/quote]

And I'll be looking at the Eagles schedule seeing what Giants games will be shown down here...

Last 2 years, 14/16 games. I am hoping for all 16 this year... lol.

I know both Eagles games and Redskins games. The Broncos games. We'll have more national TV games, I'm sure.

Should be good.
    [/quote]</P>

when i was at wesley i drove home soo many times just so i would be able to watch the games lol i havent missed a giants game in like5 years lol</P>

[/quote]

I really miss living in New York.

Every Giants game, every Yankee game, every Knick game

Oh it was fun...

I am so moving back up there when I enter the work force. Perfect market for my career field and my favorite teams will be local again.

I am so sick of Philly this and Philly that.
    [/quote]

And then when I do move back up there, I promise... all of you... I will come to a game with you all.

OK? Will you all get off my *** now?
    [/quote]</P>

NOOO! it has to be this year.</P>

[/quote]</P>

What's the big deal with this year? I don't get it</P>

[/quote]</P>

its the last year in giant stadium!!! "whats the big deal"?! you said it yourself , you regret not going to a yankee game last year. YOUR KILLING ME SMALLS!!!LOL</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but I NEVER went to Yankee Stadium. I can live with myself not going to the old Giants Stadium.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bump cause im bored at work. whats going on, this place was jumping yesterday???[/quote]</P>

this is uaually a fun thread.. lol and helps me get threw my day at work but its super quiet today... prob cuz MMB and BB4417 arent in here crackin jokes on LT</P>

[/quote]</P>

What's stoppin you and dezz from cracking jokes on me?</P>

[/quote]</P>

cause we have something called class.....</P>

</P>

nah im just kidding, your a puss. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bump cause im bored at work. whats going on, this place was jumping yesterday???[/quote]</P>

this is uaually a fun thread.. lol and helps me get threw my day at work but its super quiet today... prob cuz MMB and BB4417 arent in here crackin jokes on LT</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] everyone can't **** on ya... we're tryig to build ur confidence not beat it down u get the tough love from me n bb and the hugs n kisses from ibb and dez[/quote]</P>

Ah. I don't mind. Helps me get through the day, this thread.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i still can't believe he is passing up a free ticket... schedule released yet?[/quote]</P>

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</P>

[/quote]

And I'll be looking at the Eagles schedule seeing what Giants games will be shown down here...

I know both Eagles games and Redskins games. The Broncos games. We'll have more national TV games, I'm sure.

Should be good.
            [/quote]</P>

when i was at wesley i drove home soo many times just so i would be able to watch the games lol i havent missed a giants game in like5 years lol</P>

[/quote]

Oh it was fun...

I am so moving back up there when I enter the work force. Perfect market for my career field and my favorite teams will be local again.

[/quote]

And then when I do move back up there, I promise... all of you... I will come to a game with you all.

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

its the last year in giant stadium!!! "whats the big deal"?! you said it yourself , you regret not going to a yankee game last year. YOUR KILLING ME SMALLS!!!LOL</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but I NEVER went to Yankee Stadium. I can live with myself not going to the old Giants Stadium.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ok now i have to say it. you sir, are not the fan you claim to be.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Should be good.
              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Oh it was fun...

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

ok now i have to say it. you sir, are not the fan you claim to be.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's not my fault we moved from New York when I was 10! [:'(]</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

It's not my fault we moved from New York when I was 10! [:'(]</p>[/quote]

but it IS your fault that you won't come this year.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] everyone can't **** on ya... we're tryig to build ur confidence not beat it down u get the tough love from me n bb and the hugs n kisses from ibb and dez[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

you dont want the mean IBB to come out!! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[]</P>

BRING IT</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

stop being a ***** and grow a set of balls please. come up here for the ****ing game watch the giantsand have a beer, maybe get laid... im not begging you to come chill with us anymore but i had to get that out lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[]</P>

BRING IT</P>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

It's not my fault we moved from New York when I was 10! [:'(]</p>[/quote]

[/quote]
                        LT, why are you ignoring him? He is speaking the truth.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

It's not my fault we moved from New York when I was 10! [:'(]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]
                          LT, why are you ignoring him? He is speaking the truth.
                          [/quote]</P>

Please.... dude.... do your good friend a favor</P>

TAKE THAT SIG DOWN</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

nah im just kidding, your a puss. lol</P>[/quote]

lol eat my ***...

hows that for class
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote] lol eat my ***... hows that for class[/quote]</P>

we all know you have no class, but thanks for the reminder[]</P>

Comment

Matt or LT,

This thread has run it's course, so sum up the place, time, directions and such, and then post it. I will pin it and lock the thing so everyone knows and can refer to that. You can even leave an email or such or tell people to PM you for questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X