X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bump cause im bored at work. whats going on, this place was jumping yesterday???[/quote]</p>

this is uaually a fun thread.. lol and helps me get threw my day at work but its super quiet today... prob cuz MMB and BB4417 arent in here crackin jokes on LT</p>[/quote]
    We are the same place you are

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

This thread has run it's course, so sum up the place, time, directions and such, and then post it. I will pin it and lock the thing so everyone knows and can refer to that. You can even leave an email or such or tell people to PM you for questions.
      [/quote]
      Please don't.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

This thread has run it's course, so sum up the place, time, directions and such, and then post it. I will pin it and lock the thing so everyone knows and can refer to that. You can even leave an email or such or tell people to PM you for questions.
        [/quote]
        Please don't.
        [/quote]

It's off topic, and 57 pages of BS getting bumped to the top. It's the same group talking, so just get each other's IM, email, phone number OR Pm each other. That's what I do with people on here. No need to create a huge thread and having it bumped up.

Don't worry there are other threads that are eye sores as well, that need to get axed too.

Comment

[/quote]
          Please don't.
          [/quote]</P>

yeah please dont ruin my day</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

[/quote]

SMS,

I throw myself at the mercy of the court... two more days. We are also using this thread to pick a game and get everybody together for when the schedule is released. It comes out tonite and we'll figure it out all day tomorrow.

Plus i mean the draft day is at the end of the week next week. But if u feel u must
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

[/quote] SMS, I throw myself at the mercy of the court... two more days. We are also using this thread to pick a game and get everybody together for when the schedule is released. It comes out tonite and we'll figure it out all day tomorrow. Plus i mean the draft day is at the end of the week next week. But if u feel u must[/quote]</P>

Damn you give it up that quick MMb lol.... Your easy</P>

Comment

[quote user="J-GuN24"]

Damn you give it up that quick MMb lol.... Your easy</p>[/quote]
                That is nothing. You should see him after a couple shots.

Comment

[/quote]

SMS,

I throw myself at the mercy of the court... two more days. We are also using this thread to pick a game and get everybody together for when the schedule is released. It comes out tonite and we'll figure it out all day tomorrow.

Plus i mean the draft day is at the end of the week next week. But if u feel u must[/quote]

That's cool man. Just lock it when it's done. I talked to the Blue, and we are trying to get rid of some of the non football threads or threads that digress.

Comment

[/quote]

SMS,

Plus i mean the draft day is at the end of the week next week. But if u feel u must[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

[/quote]
                      Please don't.
                      [/quote]

It's off topic, and 57 pages of BS getting bumped to the top. It's the same group talking, so just get each other's IM, email, phone number OR Pm each other. That's what I do with people on here. No need to create a huge thread and having it bumped up.

Don't worry there are other threads that are eye sores as well, that need to get axed too.
                      [/quote]

thats easy on the eyes, what are u talkin about

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

[/quote]

SMS,

That's cool man. Just lock it when it's done. I talked to the Blue, and we are trying to get rid of some of the non football threads or threads that digress.
                        [/quote]

hmm maybe they don't like the idea of a non giants org sanctioned event going on the boards...

let them know, i'm always lookin for sponsors []

Comment

[quote user="J-GuN24"]

[/quote] SMS, I throw myself at the mercy of the court... two more days. We are also using this thread to pick a game and get everybody together for when the schedule is released. It comes out tonite and we'll figure it out all day tomorrow. Plus i mean the draft day is at the end of the week next week. But if u feel u must[/quote]</P>

Damn you give it up that quick MMb lol.... Your easy</P>[/quote]

well i ain't really bull****ting him... its true everyone knows to look here for that info and what would happen is another thread would just be started

plus i need sometime to go thru and see who said they were down throughout this thread so i can contact them and see whats up

Comment

he did say he'd pin it up top so everyone can see it.

I'd suggest (if its possible) to just turn your first post into the where when and what + who to contact post so everyone else who wants to come but has not seen this thread yet can figure out whats going on.

let him pin it.

then we can all go and do what we are doing here in some other thread (Sorry SMS but you know that's going to happen no matter what :P)

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                              Please don't.
                              [/quote]</P>

yeah please dont ruin my day</P>[/quote]

SMS, how can u say no to a face like that

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]he did say he'd pin it up top so everyone can see it.

I'd suggest (if its possible) to just turn your first post into the where when and what + who to contact post so everyone else who wants to come but has not seen this thread yet can figure out whats going on.

let him pin it.

then we can all go and do what we are doing here in some other thread (Sorry SMS but you know that's going to happen no matter what :P)
                                [/quote]

lol i missed that actually...

Comment

Working...
                                X