This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]baackkkkkk[/quote] Welcome back... Where did u go for lunch ?[/quote]</P>

i got a chicken salad sanwhich on wheat bread from the deli and it was rather amazing</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]baby got baackkkkkk[/quote] yes u doooo[/quote]</P>

LOLOLOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]baackkkkkk[/quote] Welcome back... Where did u go for lunch ?[/quote]</P>

i got a chicken salad sanwhich on wheat bread from the deli and it was rather amazing</P>[/quote]

sounds like it lit ur taste buds up

[:|]
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i got a chicken salad sanwhich on wheat bread from the deli and it was rather amazing</P>

[/quote] sounds like it lit ur taste buds up [:|][/quote]</P>

lol i downed it in like 5 minutes, i was starving LOL... i think the pickle was better then the sandwhich lol</P>

Comment

Speaking of lunch I had that new Volcano Taco from Taco Bell today...and those commercials totally lie, the thing is "Mild" at best....their regular "Fire" sauce is has more heat to it....which is pretty sad.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol i downed it in like 5 minutes, i was starving LOL... i think the pickle was better then the sandwhich lol</P>[/quote]

usually is []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Next time you cut through my yard, go around...ehhh? lol.[/quote]
                No problem sir
                [/quote] My Grandma was classic with those..she barely spoke english...</P>

I was looking for my gloves the other day, and there they were..Gone. lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Magic Johnson was the best...</P>

[/quote]
                  Do you know what you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?

Rolaids []
                  [/quote]</P>

i don't get it.....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

ROFL...

And really how do you not get it Bandwgn.
                  [/quote]</P>

cuz i don't whats the problem..</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol i downed it in like 5 minutes, i was starving LOL... i think the pickle was better then the sandwhich lol</P>

[/quote] usually is [][/quote]</P>

dude you are ****ing pig....</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Magic Johnson was the best...</P>

[/quote]
                      Do you know what you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?

Rolaids []
                      [/quote]</P>

i don't get it.....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

ROFL...

And really how do you not get it Bandwgn.
                      [/quote]</P>

cuz i don't whats the problem..</P>[/quote]

i heard hes racial, hes anti-canuck

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] usually is [][/quote]</P>

dude you are ****ing pig....</P>[/quote]

u love it

oink oink

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]dude you are ****ing pig....[/quote] u love it oink oink[/quote]</P>

you are also very predictable.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody ? I'm hear to take my whooping about that game last night.[/quote]</P>

the Jays? </P>

[/quote] them too, I guess...yikes that was AWFUL !!! ANd when the Yankees play the Philles this weekend there is NO way on earth that series can do anything for me as I am a Jays and Mets fan.[/quote] so are u french Canadian and Domincan?[/quote] French Canadian...that's priceless MMB...and no I am not.[/quote]</P>

sure MMB don't capitalize Canadian but do it for Dominican..very nice...lol fixed it for you ..</P>

[/quote] was the Fonze <FONT size=5>C</FONT>anadian? he said EHHHH alot[/quote]</P>

thats the problem with you youngins...no respect.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

hey Bandy, Is that Daniel Hannan on your avatar? Please say yes.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]baackkkkkk[/quote] Welcome back... Where did u go for lunch ?[/quote]</p>

i got a chicken salad sanwhich on wheat bread from the deli and it was rather amazing</p>

[/quote] sounds like it lit ur taste buds up [:|][/quote]</p>

lol i downed it in like 5 minutes, i was starving LOL... i think the pickle was better then the sandwhich lol</p>

[/quote] usually is [][/quote]</p>

dude you are ****ing pig....</p>[/quote]
                              I thought the same thing, he just beat me to it. lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]dude you are ****ing pig....[/quote] u love it oink oink[/quote]</P>

you are also very predictable.</P>[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X