This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]13,000 coming today LT. Make it count. lol
    [/quote]

I don't know if it will be today, but def tomorrow.

I wonder how many of these posts have been in this thread?
    [/quote]
    It is 42 more. With the Lakers on tonight I am sure you will hit it.
    [/quote]

Might be 13000 f-bombs in a Facebook chat

Comment

I put this in the Mike Vick thread. It really made me laugh to see this.

[quote user="buddy33"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I think the Falcons would take him before the Giants did.
      [/quote]</p>

</p>

The owner of the Falcons already said that Vick will never play for them again. </p>[/quote]

Comment

lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]13,000 coming today LT. Make it count. lol
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          I have softball tonight right in the middle of the game. I am going to DVR it. So no one text me and I won't be online. Maybe after they win I will get on and see what was said. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]13,000 coming today LT. Make it count. lol
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            I have softball tonight right in the middle of the game. I am going to DVR it. So no one text me and I won't be online. Maybe after they win I will get on and see what was said. lol
            [/quote]

just turn ur phone off
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]13,000 coming today LT. Make it count. lol
              [/quote]

[/quote]
              [/quote]

[/quote]
              [/quote]

Alright....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

just turn ur phone off[/quote]
                I am going to have to. God knows everyone and there dog texts me when they lose so if my phone starts blowing up that will not be a good sign.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just turn ur phone off[/quote]

Bah why'd you have to tell him, you coulda texted him a made up score and pissed him off.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just turn ur phone off[/quote]

Bah why'd you have to tell him, you coulda texted him a made up score and pissed him off.
                    [/quote]
                    LOL, that would be ****ed up. Lakers are down 23 in the 3rd. Mother ****er. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i concur... i love that... esp the jelly being red.. it completes the whole photo LOL</P>

[/quote]
                      Maybe you could even put a Phillies P right above his eyes.
                      [/quote]</P>

FABULOUS idea</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just turn ur phone off[/quote]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]

I was getting ready to ask LT for his phone number right after he told people not to text him.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i concur... i love that... esp the jelly being red.. it completes the whole photo LOL</p>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</p>

FABULOUS idea</p>[/quote]
                          []

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just turn ur phone off[/quote]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

I was getting ready to ask LT for his phone number right after he told people not to text him.
                            [/quote]
                            I said that, not him. But you can have my number if you want big boy........

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just turn ur phone off[/quote]

[/quote]
                              [/quote]

Oh, I'd make something even better....

Lakers down by one late in the 4th with 5 seconds left. Kobe with the ball. He passed it to LUKE WALTON? who took a three and missed it. Sorry dude

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i concur... i love that... esp the jelly being red.. it completes the whole photo LOL</p>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</p>

FABULOUS idea</p>[/quote]

LOL

All this work for nothing.....

Comment

Working...
                                X