This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Lakers down by one late in the 4th with 5 seconds left. Kobe with the ball. He passed it to LUKE WALTON? who took a three and missed it. Sorry dude
    [/quote]
    I would know you are lying. Unlike other stars in the NBA Kobe would take the last shot because he is a an assassin.

P.S. If he was going to kick it out it would not be to Luke. He would not be in the game at that time. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Lakers down by one late in the 4th with 5 seconds left. Kobe with the ball. He passed it to LUKE WALTON? who took a three and missed it. Sorry dude
      [/quote]
      I would know you are lying. Unlike other stars in the NBA Kobe would take the last shot because he is a an assassin.

P.S. If he was going to kick it out it would not be to Luke. He would not be in the game at that time. lol
      [/quote]

unless shaq was there
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just turn ur phone off[/quote]

Bah why'd you have to tell him, you coulda texted him a made up score and pissed him off.
        [/quote]
        LOL, that would be ****ed up. Lakers are down 23 in the 3rd. Mother ****er. lol
        [/quote]

I was getting ready to ask LT for his phone number right after he told people not to text him.
        [/quote]
        I said that, not him. But you can have my number if you want big boy........
        [/quote]

For a good time Call "Landon 845-723-5667"

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just turn ur phone off[/quote]

Bah why'd you have to tell him, you coulda texted him a made up score and pissed him off.
          [/quote]
          LOL, that would be ****ed up. Lakers are down 23 in the 3rd. Mother ****er. lol
          [/quote]

I was getting ready to ask LT for his phone number right after he told people not to text him.
          [/quote]
          I said that, not him. But you can have my number if you want big boy........
          [/quote]

For a good time Call "Landon 845-723-5667"
          [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">How'd you get my number?</font>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Lakers down by one late in the 4th with 5 seconds left. Kobe with the ball. He passed it to LUKE WALTON? who took a three and missed it. Sorry dude
            [/quote]

[/quote]

unless shaq was there[/quote]

Predictable

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i concur... i love that... esp the jelly being red.. it completes the whole photo LOL</P>

[/quote]
              Maybe you could even put a Phillies P right above his eyes.
              [/quote]</P>

FABULOUS idea</P>

[/quote]

LOL

All this work for nothing.....
              [/quote]</P>

keep dreaming.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Lakers down by one late in the 4th with 5 seconds left. Kobe with the ball. He passed it to LUKE WALTON? who took a three and missed it. Sorry dude
                [/quote]

[/quote]

unless shaq was there[/quote]
                If Shaq was there he would kick it to Kobe

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i concur... i love that... esp the jelly being red.. it completes the whole photo LOL</p>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</p>

FABULOUS idea</p>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</p>

keep dreaming.</p>[/quote]

If we're photoshopping stuff for this bet, then I gotta come up with a good avatar for you...

Maybe you and Jeter walking through Central Park? Would you like that []

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i concur... i love that... esp the jelly being red.. it completes the whole photo LOL</p>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</p>

FABULOUS idea</p>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</p>

If we're photoshopping stuff for this bet, then I gotta come up with a good avatar for you...

[/quote]

maybe that picture of arod kissing himself in the mirror could be replaced with mandies face

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</p>

FABULOUS idea</p>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

maybe that picture of arod kissing himself in the mirror could be replaced with mandies face[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't know though.... that pic was a wee bit creepy

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Michael Vick is
                        also going to work with PETA to try and eradicate dog fighting among
                        teens. He actually does feel bad for what he did I am sure and is a
                        human being. We all deserve second chances.
                        [/quote]

kobe doesn't, he molested a girl...

we should allow shaq to molest kobe as punishment[/quote]
                        That was funny.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</p>

FABULOUS idea</p>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

maybe that picture of arod kissing himself in the mirror could be replaced with mandies face[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

[/quote]

don't make me gag u boy... that would be creepy

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]</p>

FABULOUS idea</p>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

[/quote]

don't make me gag u boy... that would be creepy[/quote]

Yes, that would be

Comment

Only 29 left LT. I told you it would be quick. It might be before I leave in an hour and 20 minutes.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Only 29 left LT. I told you it would be quick. It might be before I leave in an hour and 20 minutes.
                                [/quote]

It'll either come tonight (doubt it) or tomorrow (deff)

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                                X