This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I mean, that pic is bad enough, but do I need the bow?
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lmaoooo hahhahahaha</P>

Comment

Lando u out here ? </P>

What time does the Laker game start tonight ( eastern time )</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Lando u out here ? </p>

What time does the Laker game start tonight ( eastern time )</p>[/quote]
        9, 7 my time. Hope that doesn't conflict with your Hockey. I am playing softball tonight right in the middle of the game so I will have to DVR it.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]13,000 coming today LT. Make it count. lol
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

I know what that means....</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#008000 size=6>**** THE EAGLES !!!</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

Lando u out here ? </P>

[/quote]
            9, 7 my time. Hope that doesn't <FONT size=5>conflict with your Hockey</FONT>. I am playing softball tonight right in the middle of the game so I will have to DVR it.
            [/quote]</P>

</P>

Hahahhahaha...what makes u think I would watch NHL Playofffs over Kobe vs. Melo...I though u knew me a bit btter than that.</P>

I haven't been watching hockey since Crosby v. Ovechkin series wrapped up...I HATE THE Wings anyway !</P>

Comment

What's the record for most pages in a thread ???</P>

cause this one must be getting awful close to some sort of record #.</P>

Comment

What's the record for most pages in a thread ???</p>

cause this one must be getting awful close to some sort of record #.</p>[/quote]
                Asian Giant is at 3,152. I don't think we are going to catch it. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

What's the record for most pages in a thread ???</P>

cause this one must be getting awful close to some sort of record #.</P>[/quote]
                  Asian Giant is at 3,152. I don't think we are going to catch it. lol
                  [/quote]ohhhh we will....... we will

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]13,000 coming today LT. Make it count. lol
                    [/quote]</p>

</p>

I know what that means....</p>

</p>

<font color="#008000" size="6">**** THE EAGLES !!!</font></p>[/quote]

Nah. That is Landon's trademark. I cannot steal that from him.

Comment

**** censorship. Just **** it to ****ing hell
                      <a href="http://new.music.yahoo.com/green-day/news/green-day-lashes-out-at-wal-mart-policy--61988870">
                      http://new.music.yahoo.com/green-day/news/green-day-lashes-out-at-wal-mart-policy--61988870</a>

Comment

Post 4K might as well be in here with all my GMB favs, its all ya'll that came on out 2 the Draft Day Party and all of ya that are on here in this thread on a daily basis, and at this point has become a freakin Giants MB Chat Room, LOL

Cant wait 2 see all of you guys Oct 11th, hell that whole weekend we're gonna be doin it proper..... I say we get 2gether earlier than that and hit up the East Village and do a Bar Crawl or maybe a Yanks game

F' Kobe Beef and F' Cindy Crosby

Time 2 smoke my Nuggets and Watch the Nuggets take down the Lakers at home.....
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Michael Vick is
                          also going to work with PETA to try and eradicate dog fighting among
                          teens. He actually does feel bad for what he did I am sure and is a
                          human being. We all deserve second chances.
                          [/quote]

kobe doesn't, he molested a girl...

we should allow shaq to molest kobe as punishment[/quote]
                          That was funny.

[/quote]Shaq-Fu vs Kobe in a UFC cage match...... now THATS entertainment!!!!
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

Lando u out here ? </P>

[/quote]
                            9, 7 my time. Hope that doesn't <FONT size=5>conflict with your Hockey</FONT>. I am playing softball tonight right in the middle of the game so I will have to DVR it.
                            [/quote]</P>

</P>

Hahahhahaha<FONT color=#0000ff>...what makes u think I would watch NHL Playofffs over Kobe vs. Melo</FONT>...I though u knew me a bit btter than that.</P>

I haven't been watching hockey since Crosby v. Ovechkin series wrapped up...I HATE THE Wings anyway !</P>

[/quote]</P>

what is this world coming too.. </P>

Comment

this would be a worse case scenario....i saw this game on tv long time ago..i thought the fat dude was in serious trouble...Rowdy fat fan vs Tie Domi. funny stuff</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcgivAeVlI4</P>

Comment

<FONT size=2>good mornin friends![|-)]</FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>yayy for the long weekend almost being here![] </FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>yayy for bron tonight [] </FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>and YAYY for the *** whoopin the phils are about to put on![:O]</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>***** THE YANKEES!!!!</FONT></P>

Comment

Working...
                                X