• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<FONT size=2>good mornin friends![|-)]</FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>yayy for the long weekend almost being here![] </FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>yayy for bron tonight [] </FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>and YAYY for the *** whoopin the phils are about to put on![:O]</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>***** THE YANKEES!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote] Jeez girl- wish i had your energy this morning..</P>

Wish i could help you with the Yankee thing, but you know...lol.</P>

The boys will be here shortly to r***z ya....</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<FONT size=2>and YAYY for the *** whoopin the phils are about to put on![:O]</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah whatever.. lol ill take all they can bring. victory will be sweetness. lol</P>

bring the boss to the airport so ill be alittle late today- dont miss me too much.</P>

Comment

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>***** THE YANKEES!!!!</FONT></P>[/quote]

and i thought harooni had gay avatars...

its on blondie
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

yeah whatever.. lol ill take all they can bring. victory will be sweetness. lol</P>

bring the boss to the airport so ill be alittle late today- dont miss me too much.</P>[/quote]

yes it will btw, for the record, blondie is making sure we don't chill for the mid day game tomorrow cuz she can't handle the heat from the meyerbud kitchen

Yanks are winnin this series, the only question is, do the brooms come out?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i thought harooni had gay avatars... its on blondie[/quote]</P>

my avatar is sick and you know it!!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

Goodmorning IBB , 4 day weekend coming up . And not a minute to soon , trying to kill me at work 52 hours in 4 days . I'm to old for this **** LOL. So what are your plans for the weekend ?</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yes it will btw, for the record, blondie is making sure we don't chill for the mid day game tomorrow cuz she can't handle the heat from the meyerbud kitchen Yanks are winnin this series, the only question is, do the brooms come out?[/quote]</P>

that is bull**** and you and i both know it... dont tempt me or i will be seeing you tomorrow lookin sexy as **** in my chase "baby tee"</P>

Comment

So i have a story to tell...

On the post-game there was a discussion whether Kobe was the best Laker ever.

Stuart Scott, Wilbon, and Jon Barry collectively said no, no way he was better than Magic.

Hence Kobe is not better than Jordan or even as most would think..

we call that insult to injury for Landon.

And honestly, Melo looked superior last night on BOTH ends of hte floor

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yes it will btw, for the record, blondie is making sure we don't chill for the mid day game tomorrow cuz she can't handle the heat from the meyerbud kitchen Yanks are winnin this series, the only question is, do the brooms come out?[/quote]</P>

that is bull**** and you and i both know it... dont tempt me or i will be seeing you tomorrow lookin sexy as **** in my chase "baby tee"</P>[/quote]

u bring that sexy *** in the ugly *** t shirt and be ready for hte pain.. im not holdin back, i don't care how much u beg me to stop []

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]

Goodmorning IBB , 4 day weekend coming up . And not a minute to soon , trying to kill me at work 52 hours in 4 days . I'm to old for this **** LOL. So what are your plans for the weekend ?</P>

[/quote]</P>

morning!! not sure yet exactly whats going on.. watch the phils beat up on the yanks tho.. then some BBQ, heavily drinking and hopefully if the weather holds up tanning and cosmos poolside.. plus 3.5 days of no work soo im rather excited. what you have planned???</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i thought harooni had gay avatars... its on blondie[/quote]</P>

my avatar is sick and you know it!!!!!!!!!</P>[/quote]

yea sick as in it actually MAKES me want to vomit

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

that is bull**** and you and i both know it... dont tempt me or i will be seeing you tomorrow lookin sexy as **** in my chase "baby tee"</P>

[/quote] u bring that sexy *** in the ugly *** t shirt and be ready for hte pain.. im not holdin back, i don't care how much u beg me to stop [][/quote]</P>

yeah well see, im sure ill have better things to do. LOL but if not. your going down *****. ill promise you that.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

my avatar is sick and you know it!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote] yea sick as in it actually MAKES me want to vomit[/quote]</P>

great we are even. you make me wanna vomit.</P>

Comment

Morning peeps!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] u bring that sexy *** in the ugly *** t shirt and be ready for hte pain.. im not holdin back, i don't care how much u beg me to stop [][/quote]</P>

yeah well see, im sure ill have better things to do. LOL but if not. your going down *****. ill promise you that.</P>[/quote]

thats hot... do u promise?

[]

Comment

Working...
                                X