This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Glad to see one thing is going right for ya..lol.[/quote]
    LOL, thanks. Now I just need 3 red bulls, a $5 foot looooooong and a power nap.
    [/quote]

A-HEM....

I believe we had a 24 hour sig bet?????

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]this would be hotter [/quote]</P>

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

nahh the giants one is soo hot tho! im ordering it today i think.</P>

Comment

party exit 69 east moriches AKA more riches</P>

hola atcha boy.</P>

Comment

morning lan-man! hope your feeling ok today! did my bazillion text messages last night make you feel any better when you finally turned your phone back on?!?!?

Comment

lol oh yea. ecit 69 off the LIE and on sat night. myb little blauuuuzeed

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning all, cant wait til the weekend.... I got a nice catering gig jumpin off at this memorial day party. I created the menu, did the shopping., and will do the cooking *ALL FROM SCRATCH* might I add..... Best part of the party (other than the fat wad of cash they give me at the end) is that its all you can drink and once the food is done me and my sous chef aka my homey D-Nyce chill at the party and get LOOOOOAAAADEDDDDD

PLEASE DONT RAIN ON SUNDAY!!!!
              [/quote]

haha thats awesome, how mcuh do u cake for something like that?[/quote]
              Well last year we did the party for 120-160 people and after paying my homey I think I walked out with about 450 or so.......

Its great cause Im family friends with the people havin the party so I know mad heads there so its all good for me to take a lil break and walk out front and roast a L or rock a few shots off the ice luge

..... Any suggestions on what bottle 2 bring for the Luge??
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol oh yea. ecit 69 off the LIE and on sat night. myb little blauuuuzeed[/quote]
                Damn man, I gotta do mad prep work on Sat for my gig on Sunday

... Im exit 58 or 59 off the LIE, but I have a feeling 10 exits is REALLY far
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol oh yea. ecit 69 off the LIE and on sat night. myb little blauuuuzeed[/quote]
                  Damn man, I gotta do mad prep work on Sat for my gig on Sunday

... Im exit 58 or 59 off the LIE, but I have a feeling 10 exits is REALLY far
                  [/quote]its like 30 mins, not even

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]morning lan-man! hope your feeling ok today! did my bazillion text messages last night make you feel any better when you finally turned your phone back on?!?!?[/quote]</P>

whats that? "chase me, buttugly" come on amanda. you need to raise your standards. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]morning lan-man! hope your feeling ok today! did my bazillion text messages last night make you feel any better when you finally turned your phone back on?!?!?[/quote]</p>

whats that? "chase me, buttugly" come on amanda. you need to raise your standards. </p>[/quote]

It was a gift from me to her.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]morning lan-man! hope your feeling ok today! did my bazillion text messages last night make you feel any better when you finally turned your phone back on?!?!?[/quote]
                        I feel great. Thank you though. I did enjoy all your messages.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]morning lan-man! hope your feeling ok today! did my bazillion text messages last night make you feel any better when you finally turned your phone back on?!?!?[/quote]
                          I feel great. Thank you though. I did enjoy all your messages.
                          [/quote]

Nice sig

[]

You have learned, though... I'll give you that much... you don't bet with me

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You have learned, though... I'll give you that much... you don't bet with me
                            [/quote]
                            You took it easy on me. Thank you.

Comment

[][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning all, cant wait til the weekend.... I got a nice catering gig jumpin off at this memorial day party. I created the menu, did the shopping., and will do the cooking *ALL FROM SCRATCH* might I add..... Best part of the party (other than the fat wad of cash they give me at the end) is that its all you can drink and once the food is done me and my sous chef aka my homey D-Nyce chill at the party and get LOOOOOAAAADEDDDDD

PLEASE DONT RAIN ON SUNDAY!!!!
                              [/quote] haha thats awesome, how mcuh do u cake for something like that?[/quote]
                              Well last year we did the party for 120-160 people and after paying my homey I think I walked out with about 450 or so.......

Its great cause Im family friends with the people havin the party so I know mad heads there so its all good for me to take a lil break and walk out front and roast a L or rock a few shots off the ice luge

..... Any suggestions on what bottle 2 bring for the Luge??
                              [/quote] Damn sounds like a good un..</P>

2 bushels of fresh steamers, 10= 12-13lb Maine lobstas, Moose burgers, keg o bud light, all the McNuggets you can handle,World party at the compound this Sunday..</P>

Anyone up this way is more than welcome....</P>

The Crown and half keg of Killians is reserved for yours truly</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You have learned, though... I'll give you that much... you don't bet with me
                                [/quote]
                                You took it easy on me. Thank you.
                                [/quote]

You're welcome.

I know the last one was a little mean.... lol

You still up for the Finals bet or are you scratching that?

Comment

Working...
                                X