This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Oh and My reccomendation for the Ice Luge would be one of the Flavored "Van Gogh" Vodkas

http://vangoghvodka.com/index.html

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning all, cant wait til the weekend.... I got a nice catering gig jumpin off at this memorial day party. I created the menu, did the shopping., and will do the cooking *ALL FROM SCRATCH* might I add..... Best part of the party (other than the fat wad of cash they give me at the end) is that its all you can drink and once the food is done me and my sous chef aka my homey D-Nyce chill at the party and get LOOOOOAAAADEDDDDD

PLEASE DONT RAIN ON SUNDAY!!!!
      [/quote] haha thats awesome, how mcuh do u cake for something like that?[/quote]
      Well last year we did the party for 120-160 people and after paying my homey I think I walked out with about 450 or so.......

Its great cause Im family friends with the people havin the party so I know mad heads there so its all good for me to take a lil break and walk out front and roast a L or rock a few shots off the ice luge

..... Any suggestions on what bottle 2 bring for the Luge??
      [/quote] Damn sounds like a good un..</P>

2 bushels of fresh steamers, 10= 12-13lb Maine lobstas, Moose burgers, keg o bud light, all the McNuggets you can handle,World party at the compound this Sunday..</P>

Anyone up this way is more than welcome....</P>

The Crown and half keg of Killians is reserved for yours truly</P>

[/quote]
      WHOA, 10 12lb Lobstah's?!?!?!?!?!?

Damn I WISH I was doin lobster
      [/quote] What?? Is there any other size?? lol.[/quote]</P>

with buttaaaaa????</P>

[/quote] Red Wine and Vinegar and a couple Sam Adams in the water is THE key..</P>

And yes, lots and lots of butttaa sauteed garlic..........</P>

hhmmmmmm- is it sunday yet?</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]haha i saw that in the Jays thread..too early in the morning i was like wtf is that a shot at curling..than as the coffee kicked in it dawned on me..where's Morehead been..thought there would be*a couple of comments atleast..*[/quote]

Where is the Jays thread ?

been looking for it.

Comment

I WANT BUTTA

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

u most certainly add **** the red sox

uhg... im gonna gag but...

Lets go m :ukegag::

mets[/quote]

It's OK bro.... look at it as Boston losing instead of the Mets winning.... it makes it better
            [/quote]

i know, its unity week in NY lol

if ur a fan of one team (a true fan) u better be cheering for the other ny team
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]morning lan-man! hope your feeling ok today! did my bazillion text messages last night make you feel any better when you finally turned your phone back on?!?!?[/quote]
              I feel great. Thank you though. I did enjoy all your messages.
              [/quote]</p>

glad i could make you smile.. lol the box of tissues text was my favorite LOL</p>

[/quote]
              I had my phone off the whole night. When I turned it on this morning I had no new messages. Did you really send any?
              [/quote]</p>

WHATTTT lol seriously... i sent like 3.. one of bron bron.. one of a long like written text about how i am here for you and hope your not on suicide watch and one to check your mail box then it was a picture of a box of tissues LOL</p>[/quote]
              I did not get anything. Lucky for me.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]haha i saw that in the Jays thread..too early in the morning i was like wtf is that a shot at curling..than as the coffee kicked in it dawned on me..where's Morehead been..thought there would be*a couple of comments atleast..*[/quote]

Where is the Jays thread ?

been looking for it.[/quote]

i've been keeping it bumped

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

Lando u out here ? </p>

What time does the Laker game start tonight ( eastern time )</p>

[/quote]
                  9, 7 my time. Hope that doesn't <font size="5">conflict with your Hockey</font>. I am playing softball tonight right in the middle of the game so I will have to DVR it.
                  [/quote]</p>

</p>

Hahahhahaha<font color="#0000ff">...what makes u think I would watch NHL Playofffs over Kobe vs. Melo</font>...I though u knew me a bit btter than that.</p>

I haven't been watching hockey since Crosby v. Ovechkin series wrapped up...I HATE THE Wings anyway !</p>

[/quote]</p>

what is this world coming too.. </p>[/quote]

sorry wagon but NHL is a very distant 4th place in my favorite sports to watch...[/quote]
                  I am sorry I have doubted you Mr. Awe. You truly are an American living in Canada. I love you....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<font size="6">Lets go mets</font>[/quote]
                    Watch out for lightning. The world is coming to an end.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning all, cant wait til the weekend.... I got a nice catering gig jumpin off at this memorial day party.* I created the menu, did the shopping., and will do the cooking *ALL FROM SCRATCH* might I add..... Best part of the party (other than the fat wad of cash they give me at the end) is that its all you can drink and once the food is done me and my sous chef aka my homey D-Nyce chill at the party and get LOOOOOAAAADEDDDDD

[/quote] haha thats awesome, how mcuh do u cake for something like that?[/quote]
                      Well last year we did the party for 120-160 people and after paying my homey I think I walked out with about 450 or so.......

Its great cause Im family friends with the people havin the party so I know mad heads there so its all good for me to take a lil break and walk out front and roast a L or rock a few shots off the ice luge

2 bushels of fresh steamers, 10= 12-13lb Maine lobstas, Moose burgers, keg o bud light, all the McNuggets you can handle,*World party at the compound this Sunday..</P>

The Crown and half keg of Killians is reserved for yours truly*</P>

[/quote]

with buttaaaaa????</P>

[/quote] Red Wine and Vinegar and a couple Sam Adams in the water is THE key..</P>

hhmmmmmm- is it sunday yet?</P>[/quote]

thats the only good thing good to come from boston,, besides marky mark, cuz he created entourage

Sam Summer = greatest beer ever

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

Lando u out here ? </P>

What time does the Laker game start tonight ( eastern time )</P>

[/quote]
                        9, 7 my time. Hope that doesn't <FONT size=5>conflict with your Hockey</FONT>. I am playing softball tonight right in the middle of the game so I will have to DVR it.
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Hahahhahaha<FONT color=#0000ff>...what makes u think I would watch NHL Playofffs over Kobe vs. Melo</FONT>...I though u knew me a bit btter than that.</P>

I haven't been watching hockey since Crosby v. Ovechkin series wrapped up...I HATE THE Wings anyway !</P>

[/quote]</P>

what is this world coming too.. </P>[/quote] sorry wagon but NHL is a very distant 4th place in my favorite sports to watch...[/quote]
                        I am sorry I have doubted you Mr. Awe. You truly are an American living in Canada. I love you....
                        [/quote] Imposter.........

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Damn! I missed 13,000 in this thread!

Oh well.... here's 13,001.

You guys are pretty cool and I enjoy coming here to talk with other Giants fans, since I don't know any others outside of here.

Hope that one day I get to meet some of yous
                          [/quote]</P>

**** you</P>[/quote]

That was kind of nasty dezzzzR ?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Sam Summer = greatest beer ever[/quote]

9 left in the bottom drawer in the fridge.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]*

Sam Summer = greatest beer ever[/quote]

9 left in the bottom drawer in the fridge.
                              [/quote]

it really is, its light enough for a summer beer but not weak enough to not have taste...

the perfect combo great taste and less filling

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning all, cant wait til the weekend.... I got a nice catering gig jumpin off at this memorial day party. I created the menu, did the shopping., and will do the cooking *ALL FROM SCRATCH* might I add..... Best part of the party (other than the fat wad of cash they give me at the end) is that its all you can drink and once the food is done me and my sous chef aka my homey D-Nyce chill at the party and get LOOOOOAAAADEDDDDD

2 bushels of fresh steamers, 10= 12-13lb Maine lobstas, Moose burgers, keg o bud light, all the McNuggets you can handle,World party at the compound this Sunday..</P>

The Crown and half keg of Killians is reserved for yours truly</P>

[/quote]

with buttaaaaa????</P>

hhmmmmmm- is it sunday yet?</P>[/quote] thats the only good thing good to come from boston,, besides marky mark, cuz he created entourage Sam Summer = greatest beer ever[/quote] Aerosmith, Drop kick Murphies????

Comment

Working...
                                X