X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"]i gotta play pocket pool!!!!!!!! jeez im lazy[/quote]
    LMAO, get the vibrator off the key chain.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh Mandie, can we add something to our bet. This would priceless.

Yanks win the series, when I see you for homecoming, you're wearing a Yanks jersey. I'm sure MMB will let u borrow one

U can bring a Phils shirt for me to wear that day
      [/quote]</p>

lol if the yankees win the series Matt is buyin me a jeter shirt and making me wear it so then fine. at some point over the weekend ill wear a yankee shirt.. ill prob wear wesley **** to the game tho... but yeah and youll have to do the same with a phillies shirt.. ill bring one down for you no worries.</p>

[/quote]

Good.

You'll look great in a Jeter jersey....
      [/quote]</p>

the RED phillies shirt will match your hair.... sexiness.... lololol</p>[/quote]

Sexy me up for the cute pledge, that's fine... []

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh Mandie, can we add something to our bet. This would priceless.

Yanks win the series, when I see you for homecoming, you're wearing a Yanks jersey. I'm sure MMB will let u borrow one

[/quote]</P>

lol if the yankees win the series Matt is buyin me a jeter shirt and making me wear it so then fine. at some point over the weekend ill wear a yankee shirt.. ill prob wear wesley **** to the game tho... but yeah and youll have to do the same with a phillies shirt.. ill bring one down for you no worries.</P>

[/quote]

Good.

[/quote]</P>

MMB im down for the yankees T for the game... if your down for a phillies shirt... AND i get to pick the day you wear it... which will currently remain undecided but i will give you 24 hours notice.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]kobe looks so bad in that bulls uni
          [/quote]
          It almost happened. Thank god it didn't. But he does look good in that jersey. D-Wade needs to go there
          [/quote]

i woulda beena kobe fan if it happened

i heard he changed his nubmer to 24 cuz he wanted to be a bull and knew he wouldn't get mjs[/quote]
          They would have unretired it for Kobe.
          [/quote]
          not much would of changed for kobe if he went to chicago..

he still wouldn't of been the best player to ever wear the jersey...

maybe if he became a Net it would be possible... but i dunnno, Derrick Coleman use to be the ****
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

lol if the yankees win the series Matt is buyin me a jeter shirt and making me wear it so then fine. at some point over the weekend ill wear a yankee shirt.. ill prob wear wesley **** to the game tho... but yeah and youll have to do the same with a phillies shirt.. ill bring one down for you no worries.</P>

[/quote]

Good.

[/quote]</P>

MMB im down for the yankees T for the game... if your down for a phillies shirt... AND i get to pick the day you wear it... which will currently remain undecided but i will give you 24 hours notice.</P>[/quote]

as long as any Giants gathering doesn't count..

i won't disrespect my boys in blue like u do

and ur buying it... i won't be seen caught dead buying philadelphia clothes

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]kobe looks so bad in that bulls uni
              [/quote]
              It almost happened. Thank god it didn't. But he does look good in that jersey. D-Wade needs to go there
              [/quote]

i woulda beena kobe fan if it happened

i heard he changed his nubmer to 24 cuz he wanted to be a bull and knew he wouldn't get mjs[/quote]
              They would have unretired it for Kobe.
              [/quote]
              not much would of changed for kobe if he went to chicago..

he still wouldn't of been the best player to ever wear the jersey...

maybe if he became a Net it would be possible... but i dunnno, Derrick Coleman use to be the ****[/quote]
              I was totally joking bro. I am just so happy Kobe will retire a Laker, that doens't happen in this day often.

Comment

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Good.

[/quote]</P>

MMB im down for the yankees T for the game... if your down for a phillies shirt... AND i get to pick the day you wear it... which will currently remain undecided but i will give you 24 hours notice.</P>[/quote]
                Dont do it MMB.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MMB im down for the yankees T for the game... if your down for a phillies shirt... AND i get to pick the day you wear it... which will currently remain undecided but i will give you 24 hours notice.</p>[/quote]

as long as any Giants gathering doesn't count..

i won't disrespect my boys in blue like u do

and ur buying it... i won't be seen caught dead buying philadelphia clothes[/quote]
                  Get him this........

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]kobe looks so bad in that bulls uni
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

If we don't get Bron Bron, D-Wade needs to come to NYC
                    [/quote]

dwade says he wants to stay in miami

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                      I was totally joking bro. I am just so happy Kobe will retire a Laker, that doens't happen in this day often.
                      [/quote]

You know.... he can opt out of his deal in the offseason...

You know what this means, right?

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]kobe looks so bad in that bulls uni
                        [/quote]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                        I know he does. I think he kind of has to say that. I can't see how he would not love to go to Chicago where he is from and now they have Derrick Rose also. The bulls will be planning for it I am sure. They need to dump Gordon or Deng and then they are money. I think it will happen. I hope it does.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]
                          You love that picture. Spankin off to it I am sure. lol

I don't think he would turn down 23 million. Especially "if" he wins a ring this year.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]
                            You love that picture. Spankin off to it I am sure. lol

I don't think he would turn down 23 million. Especially "if" he wins a ring this year.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]kobe looks so bad in that bulls uni
                              [/quote]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                              I know he does. I think he kind of has to say that. I can't see how he would not love to go to Chicago where he is from and now they have Derrick Rose also. The bulls will be planning for it I am sure. They need to dump Gordon or Deng and then they are money. I think it will happen. I hope it does.
                              [/quote]

the thing is you don't have to say things like that...if he didnt want to stay in miami he couldve said it much differently

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]
                                You love that picture. Spankin off to it I* am sure. lol

[/quote]

yea what if they lose the next 3 to the nuggs

Comment

Working...
                                X