This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You don't like the Jam dezzy?
    [/quote]no i dont like you

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
      I was totally joking bro. I am just so happy Kobe will retire a Laker, that doens't happen in this day often.
      [/quote]

You know.... he can opt out of his deal in the offseason...

You know what this means, right?

[/quote]
      You love that picture. Spankin off to it I am sure. lol

I don't think he would turn down 23 million. Especially "if" he wins a ring this year.
      [/quote]

yea what if they lose the next 3 to the nuggs[/quote]

OPT OUT

Come to NYC

In my wildest dreams

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You don't like the Jam dezzy?
        [/quote]no i dont like you[/quote]

Come on man.....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh Mandie, can we add something to our bet. This would priceless.

Yanks win the series, when I see you for homecoming, you're wearing a Yanks jersey. I'm sure MMB will let u borrow one

U can bring a Phils shirt for me to wear that day
          [/quote]</P>

lol if the yankees win the series Matt is buyin me a jeter shirt and making me wear it so then fine. at some point over the weekend ill wear a yankee shirt.. ill prob wear wesley **** to the game tho... but yeah and youll have to do the same with a phillies shirt.. ill bring one down for you no worries.</P>

[/quote]

Good.

You'll look great in a Jeter jersey....
          [/quote]</P>

MMB im down for the yankees T for the game... if your down for a phillies shirt... AND i get to pick the day you wear it... which will currently remain undecided but i will give you 24 hours notice.</P>

[/quote] as long as any Giants gathering doesn't count.. i won't disrespect my boys in blue like u do and ur buying it... i won't be seen caught dead buying philadelphia clothes[/quote]</P>

fine.... well mine has to be to the game... no giants events either- i cant not wear giants stuff to a giants event ... nahh ill make you wear it to a bar or somethign tho</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh Mandie, can we add something to our bet. This would priceless.

Yanks win the series, when I see you for homecoming, you're wearing a Yanks jersey. I'm sure MMB will let u borrow one

[/quote]</P>

lol if the yankees win the series Matt is buyin me a jeter shirt and making me wear it so then fine. at some point over the weekend ill wear a yankee shirt.. ill prob wear wesley **** to the game tho... but yeah and youll have to do the same with a phillies shirt.. ill bring one down for you no worries.</P>

[/quote]

Good.

[/quote]</P>

MMB im down for the yankees T for the game... if your down for a phillies shirt... AND i get to pick the day you wear it... which will currently remain undecided but i will give you 24 hours notice.</P>

[/quote] as long as any Giants gathering doesn't count.. i won't disrespect my boys in blue like u do and ur buying it... i won't be seen caught dead buying philadelphia clothes[/quote]</P>

fine.... well mine has to be to the game... no giants events either- i cant not wear giants stuff to a giants event ... nahh ill make you wear it to a bar or somethign tho</P>[/quote]

your a cold woman...

good thing i don't have to worry about the yanks losing...

u'll look cute in real pinstripes
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

We got AJ going for us tonight. Hopefully he can give us a good outing since the pen had to pitch the whole game last night

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Good.

[/quote]</P>

fine.... well mine has to be to the game... no giants events either- i cant not wear giants stuff to a giants event ... nahh ill make you wear it to a bar or somethign tho</P>

[/quote] your a cold woman... good thing i don't have to worry about the yanks losing... u'll look cute in real pinstripes[/quote]</P>

im not worried at all...your gonnalook sexy in a utley t shirt!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

lol if the yankees win the series Matt is buyin me a jeter shirt and making me wear it so then fine. at some point over the weekend ill wear a yankee shirt.. ill prob wear wesley **** to the game tho... but yeah and youll have to do the same with a phillies shirt.. ill bring one down for you no worries.</p>

[/quote]

Good.

[/quote]</p>

MMB im down for the yankees T for the game... if your down for a phillies shirt... AND i get to pick the day you wear it... which will currently remain undecided but i will give you 24 hours notice.</p>

[/quote] as long as any Giants gathering doesn't count.. i won't disrespect my boys in blue like u do and ur buying it... i won't be seen caught dead buying philadelphia clothes[/quote]</p>

fine.... well mine has to be to the game... no giants events either- i cant not wear giants stuff to a giants event ... nahh ill make you wear it to a bar or somethign tho</p>

[/quote] your a cold woman... good thing i don't have to worry about the yanks losing... u'll look cute in real pinstripes[/quote]</p>

im not worried at all...your gonnalook sexy in a utley t shirt!</p>[/quote]

Keep dreaming.....

Comment

everyone should just go out and buy a lincecum tshirt

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]everyone should just go out and buy a lincecum tshirt
                      [/quote]

not after that blowjob commercial with his dad...

it just makes me sick how hard they are trying to push him as a good ol boy

hes not even having that good of a year this year right?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Good.

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] your a cold woman... good thing i don't have to worry about the yanks losing... u'll look cute in real pinstripes[/quote]</P>

im not worried at all...your gonna*look sexy in a utley t shirt!</P>[/quote]

im gonna wear im with stupid shirt while ur wearing the jeter shirt too, just to make it that much more embarressing for u lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]everyone should just go out and buy a lincecum tshirt
                          [/quote]

hes not even having that good of a year this year right?[/quote]

hes 1 short of the leader in strikeouts and has a 3.45 era, he's doing alright, def not as good as last year though

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Good.

[/quote]</P>

im not worried at all...your gonnalook sexy in a utley t shirt!</P>

[/quote] im gonna wear im with stupid shirt while ur wearing the jeter shirt too, just to make it that much more embarressing for u lol[/quote]</P>

liar.. lol youll be in yankee **** if its at a yankee game</P>

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]everyone should just go out and buy a lincecum tshirt
                              [/quote]

hes not even having that good of a year this year right?[/quote]

hes 1 short of the leader in strikeouts and has a 3.45 era, he's doing alright, def not as good as last year though
                              [/quote]

he had a slow start or something tho right. I remember looking at his numbers at one point and it wasn't impressive

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Good.

[/quote]</P>

im not worried at all...your gonna*look sexy in a utley t shirt!</P>

[/quote] im gonna wear im with stupid shirt while ur wearing the jeter shirt too, just to make it that much more embarressing for u lol[/quote]</P>

liar.. lol youll be in yankee **** if its at a yankee game</P>[/quote]

try me...

Comment

Working...
                                X