• Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    lol i missed that actually...[/quote]

yeah...I'm not surprised. [:P]

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

This thread has run it's course, so sum up the place, time, directions and such, and then post it. I will pin it and lock the thing so everyone knows and can refer to that. You can even leave an email or such or tell people to PM you for questions.
      [/quote]
      Please don't.
      [/quote]

It's off topic, and 57 pages of BS getting bumped to the top. It's the same group talking, so just get each other's IM, email, phone number OR Pm each other. That's what I do with people on here. No need to create a huge thread and having it bumped up.

Don't worry there are other threads that are eye sores as well, that need to get axed too.
      [/quote]</P>

please dont do it mr mod. what about the bar thread, or the the asian guy for headcoach thread? dont do it to us,isntthe offseason enough punishment???</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
        *lol i missed that actually...[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO

were having the running back debate in person, just be ready for drunk talk
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]he did say he'd pin it up top so everyone can see it.

I'd suggest (if its possible) to just turn your first post into the where when and what + who to contact post so everyone else who wants to come but has not seen this thread yet can figure out whats going on.

let him pin it.

then we can all go and do what we are doing here in some other thread (Sorry SMS but you know that's going to happen no matter what :P)
          [/quote]

Haha yeah that's what we are trying to fight. I know it's the offseason but there are other ways to talk to each other, especially if it's the same group. I talk to members via PM, and we have a 200 or so page thread we talk in.

But yeah I did say to Matt I would pinn it and lock it. So anyone else who has questions can PM him. Matt I will email you further on something else so check your email in like 5 minutes.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

LMAO

were having the running back debate in person, just be ready for drunk talk[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

This thread has run it's course, so sum up the place, time, directions and such, and then post it. I will pin it and lock the thing so everyone knows and can refer to that. You can even leave an email or such or tell people to PM you for questions.
              [/quote]
              Please don't.
              [/quote]

It's off topic, and 57 pages of BS getting bumped to the top. It's the same group talking, so just get each other's IM, email, phone number OR Pm each other. That's what I do with people on here. No need to create a huge thread and having it bumped up.

Don't worry there are other threads that are eye sores as well, that need to get axed too.
              [/quote]</p>

please dont do it mr mod. what about the bar thread, or the the asian guy for headcoach thread? dont do it to us,isntthe offseason enough punishment???</p>[/quote]

Those have to go too.. And don't forget the Jonas Seawright useless thread. We want to cut alot of the BS stuff out.

Let's put it this way.. We have 30,000 registered people on here. If they all started threads like this, it would be insane. So that's why we try to weed out all those type of threads.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                Please don't.
                [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

please dont do it mr mod. what about the bar thread, or the the asian guy for headcoach thread? dont do it to us,isntthe offseason enough punishment???</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its off topic, but its off season, dont want to hang on General Boards, might miss something when it finally does happen. Dont want anyones Im, Email, ect. I come here to talk, I dont need to spread it out over Facebook and all that other crap. I do agree with one point, LT needs to crap or get off the pot, you going or not, make up your mind, the suspense is killing them</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]he did say he'd pin it up top so everyone can see it.

I'd suggest (if its possible) to just turn your first post into the where when and what + who to contact post so everyone else who wants to come but has not seen this thread yet can figure out whats going on.

let him pin it.

then we can all go and do what we are doing here in some other thread (Sorry SMS but you know that's going to happen no matter what :P)
                  [/quote]

Haha yeah that's what we are trying to fight. I know it's the offseason but there are other ways to talk to each other, especially if it's the same group. I talk to members via PM, and we have a 200 or so page thread we talk in.

But yeah I did say to Matt I would pinn it and lock it. So anyone else who has questions can PM him. Matt I will email you further on something else so check your email in like 5 minutes.
                  [/quote]

if u could please just lock it thurs that would be great, if not i understand. A mods gotta do what a mods gotta do

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]he did say he'd pin it up top so everyone can see it.

let him pin it.

[/quote]

u have to keep the asian coach thread open...

its come so far lol

[/quote]

its come so far lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]he did say he'd pin it up top so everyone can see it.

let him pin it.

[/quote]

its come so far lol

[/quote]

its come so far lol[/quote]
                      The bar too please. BigBlue5611 would be devastated. Everything else can go but there will be more.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

[/quote]
                        Please don't.
                        [/quote]</P>

yeah please dont ruin my day</P>

[/quote] SMS, how can u say no to a face like that[/quote]</P>

yeah![]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                          Please don't.
                          [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Those have to go too.. And don't forget the Jonas Seawright useless thread. We want to cut alot of the BS stuff out.

Let's put it this way.. We have 30,000 registered people on here. If they all started threads like this, it would be insane. So that's why we try to weed out all those type of threads.
                          [/quote]</P>

2 things, can you guys make like general discussion section or something so something like this wont need to be locked or pinned. and can you make the recent post list a bit longer, i forget were iv been sometimes[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

an you make the recent post list a bit longer, i forget were iv been sometimes[]</p>[/quote]
                            If you just click on "my posts" you can see them all. []

Comment

if this is some sick ploy to get me to work, youve FAILED.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

an you make the recent post list a bit longer, i forget were iv been sometimes[]</P>

[/quote]
                                If you just click on "my posts" you can see them all. []
                                [/quote]</P>

wow. how about that. im a moron. a year and half of looking around for threads i posted in.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X