This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]More like a cameo than a role. lol
    [/quote]

[:@]

lol
    [/quote]
    I was making fun of myself not you PBJ
    [/quote]

Sorry for the confusion

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Mandie, PM
      [/quote]</P>

back at ya</P>

[/quote]

yeah.....
      [/quote]</P>

yeah........</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Nice sig. by the way Landon....bwaaaa.[/quote]
        Thanks. If I didn't like you so much I would post a mean picture.
        [/quote] Are you feelin ok??</P>

Since when do we hold back from busting chops?? Esp. in this thread......lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Nice sig. by the way Landon....bwaaaa.[/quote]
          [/quote] Are you feelin ok??</p>

Since when do we hold back from busting chops?? Esp. in this thread......lol.</p>[/quote]

He's just upset because he lost a little bet with me

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

back at ya</p>

[/quote]

yeah.....
            [/quote]</p>

yeah........</p>[/quote]

uh huh....... lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

back at ya</P>

[/quote]

yeah.....
              [/quote]</P>

yeah........</P>

[/quote]

uh huh....... lol
              [/quote]</P>

really? lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Since when do we hold back from busting chops?? Esp. in this thread......lol.</p>[/quote]
                For you all the time. But since you insist.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]
                  I am not. You took it easy on me.

Comment

boys!!! im outta here!!! have a great night/weekend for those i dont talk too and DEF pop in bright and early tuesday AM and check out MMB and LTs lovely sigs! []</P>

be safe and get wasted.. ill be check in over the weekend.</P>

<FONT color=#000080 size=5>GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>and GOOOOO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!![][]</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>***** THE YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]
                      I am not. You took it easy on me.
                      [/quote]

Yeah. I was pretty hard on you last time.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

boys!!! im outta here!!! have a great night/weekend for those i dont talk too and DEF pop in bright and early tuesday AM and check out MMB and LTs lovely sigs! [] <font color="#0000ff">Have a great weekend too. I'll be checking in to see ur new avatar</font>
                        </p>

be safe and get wasted.. ill be check in over the weekend. <font color="#0000ff">I'll be here, but not wasted</font>
                        </p>

<font color="#000080" size="5">GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!! <font color="#0000ff">I agree with this</font>
                        </font></p>

<font color="#000080" size="6">and GOOOOO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!![][]</font></p>

<font color="#000080">PINSTRIPE PRIDE MUTHA ****ERS!!!!!!!!!!</font></p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] Are you feelin ok??</P>

Since when do we hold back from busting chops?? Esp. in this thread......lol.</P>

[/quote]
                          For you all the time. But since you insist.

[/quote]Ahh now i dont feel left out...lol.</P>

Such a sad looking picture..Revenge shall be ours this year...i hope. lol.</P>

Comment

boys!!! im outta here!!! have a great night/weekend for those i dont talk too and DEF pop in bright and early tuesday AM and check out MMB and LTs lovely sigs! []</P>

[/quote] Have a great one, and b-safe...</P>

This is extremely painfull for me, but go Yankees...[]</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

i like her style......</P>

and while i'm in the mood..**** Atlanta too.. </P>

Comment

<FONT color=#ff0000>***** THE YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>[/quote]

i think we're gonna add a new thing to the bet...

u must refer to me as big daddy for a week too lol
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X