• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>PHILLIES BABYYY!!!!!!!![]</FONT>

Comment

Let's go ahead and start with the PB and J please. Thanx

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Amanda,

Congrats on winning our bet. I opened my big mouth and I will take it like a man. Do your worst on me. You guys beat us fair and square.

I love you

LT
        [/quote]</P>

BLT,</P>

YOU my friend are in for it....[]</P>

i love you too, and i apologize in advance for any embarrassment your big mouth may cause you..</P>

THE WINNER,</P>

IBB85</P>

Comment

The last time I felt this bad about a baseball series, it was the 2004 ALCS

Amanda, there is a good reason that I didn't answer the phone when you called me. We have a very good friendship and a nice relationship and I did not want to damage that by snapping at you. Whenever my team loses, I need a moment to get over it. Next time the Yankees lose a game of magnitude, please do not call me as soon as the out is recorded. I would not have done that to you.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Amanda,

Congrats on winning our bet. I opened my big mouth and I will take it like a man. Do your worst on me. You guys beat us fair and square.

I love you

LT
            [/quote]</p>

BLT,</p>

YOU my friend are in for it....[]</p>

i love you too, and i apologize in advance for any embarrassment your big mouth may cause you..</p>

THE WINNER,</p>

IBB85</p>[/quote]

[8] Come on and hit me with your best shot

Oh baby, hit me with your best shot [8]

Comment

I would have called you also.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I would have called you also.
                [/quote]

I bet you would have.

But if the Lakers lose the series, I wouldn't call you to bust ur balls.

One of Bill Simmons's rules of being a guy is that you never call a friend to rub it in their face when their team loses.

Since Mandie is not a guy, she is exempt from this rule

Comment

i wasnt calling to break your balls i was calling to see if you were ok.. but you not answering just fueled the fire lol and i waited a few minutes, matt and landon both heard it from me before you so relax over there little buddy

Comment

starting tuesday the control is in my hands.... so feel free to PM me with ideas... its gonna be a LOOOONG 5 months...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]But if the Lakers lose the series, I wouldn't call you to bust ur balls.

[/quote]
                      They won't and you don't know my number. lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i wasnt calling to break your balls i was calling to see if you were ok.. but you not answering just fueled the fire lol and i waited a few minutes, matt and landon both heard it from me before you so relax over there little buddy[/quote]

Well, I am doing alright. I have been better as you could tell.

Even if it was a "sympathy" call, I still wouldn't have wanted to answer it because I wasn't in a mood to talk to people right after that game. Maybe I'll talk to you later tonight.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]starting tuesday the control is in my hands.... so feel free to PM me with ideas... its gonna be a LOOOONG 5 months...[/quote]

Why don't we just get this over with and me start now? I am on anyway so I can change my ****

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]But if the Lakers lose the series, I wouldn't call you to bust ur balls.

[/quote]
                            They won't and you don't know my number. lol
                            [/quote]

Yeah, but if I did, I still wouldn't. I'd let you vent without any ball breaking

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]starting tuesday the control is in my hands.... so feel free to PM me with ideas... its gonna be a LOOOONG 5 months...[/quote]
                              <font size="6" color="#0000ff">PB&amp;J</font>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]starting tuesday the control is in my hands.... so feel free to PM me with ideas... its gonna be a LOOOONG 5 months...[/quote]

Why don't we just get this over with and me start now? I am on anyway so I can change my ****
                                [/quote]</P>

i need time to photoshop and hte laptop is dying sooo ill talk to you guys later!!!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X