• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

This is what I had for you Mandie if I had won. It was perfect for you

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]starting tuesday the control is in my hands.... so feel free to PM me with ideas... its gonna be a LOOOONG 5 months...[/quote]

Why don't we just get this over with and me start now? I am on anyway so I can change my ****
      [/quote]</p>

i need time to photoshop and hte laptop is dying sooo ill talk to you guys later!!!</p>[/quote]

Alright. talk to ya later. maybe we'll chat tonight, no?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This is what I had for you Mandie if I had won. It was perfect for you

[/quote]</P>

that was pretty creative... lol BUT since i won feel free to make pbJ with you matt and landon your sig and CHASE me UTLEY as your avatar... LOL you have until tuesday AM to change it... in the mean time ill be photoshopping[]</P>

Comment

Just got back from my caatering Gig, rollin in cash and tishfaced like a mothaluva!!!!

Best part about my catering thing was that once the big rushes were over we could hit up the ice luge and kegs....... Had a great time, even my girl who's a Bears fan, and cooler than a motha****a, had a great time with people she never met, LOL
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This is what I had for you Mandie if I had won. It was perfect for you

[/quote]</p>

that was pretty creative... lol BUT since i won feel free to make pbJ with you matt and landon your sig and CHASE me UTLEY as your avatar... LOL you have until tuesday AM to change it... in the mean time ill be photoshopping[]</p>[/quote]

OK... I will....

God, me and my big mouth.....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

that was pretty creative... lol BUT since i won feel free to make pbJ with you matt and landon your sig and CHASE me UTLEY as your avatar... LOL you have until tuesday AM to change it... in the mean time ill be photoshopping[]</P>

[/quote]

OK... I will....

[/quote]</P>

it was a GREAT series. do they meet up again. to lazy to look at a schedule</P>

Comment

To ALL those who serve or have(who am i kidding, none of you ****s served,lol)this is for you[B]</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

that was pretty creative... lol BUT since i won feel free to make pbJ with you matt and landon your sig and CHASE me UTLEY as your avatar... LOL you have until tuesday AM to change it... in the mean time ill be photoshopping[]</p>

[/quote]

OK... I will....

[/quote]</p>

it was a GREAT series. do they meet up again. to lazy to look at a schedule</p>[/quote]

It was GREAT if you didn't have anything bet on it...

They don't meet again any time this year unless it is in the World Series.

And Amanda, if that happens.... NO I AM NOT MAKING A BET WITH YOU!!! I learned my lesson.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>PHILLIES BABYYY!!!!!!!![]</FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

Congrats Amanda...even though I hate the <FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>Phillies</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4></FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>but I also hate <FONT color=#000080 size=5>Da' Yankees</FONT> too !</FONT></P>

Comment

it be a different story ifthe yankshad a pen. see what happened blt, matt. lol when you needed them the most. this WILL happen in the playoffs if we make it

Comment

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>GO JAYS GO ! [:$]</FONT>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]it be a different story ifthe yankshad a pen. see what happened blt, matt. lol when you needed them the most. this WILL happen in the playoffs if we make it[/quote]

Yeah, well, I don't blame the bullpen for losing the series. In the first game, AJ had a bad outing, we won the second game and in the third game, CC pitched good and the pen didn't do that bad imo. Our offense only scored 3 runs. Tex bouncing into the DP was the reason we lost on Sunday

Comment

This thread is dead on Memorial Day...lol

Comment

(Looks at sig and avatar, crying, banging head against keyboard repeating "why, why why" over and over again)

Me and my big ****ing mouth

Comment

I like your bow LT

Comment

Working...
                                X