This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

IM down. +1 so do i just show up or do i need to put some money up now. </P>

[/quote] na just have ur money ready when u get there[/quote]</P>

we should all wear name tags with our screen names so if any fight breaks out we would know who to back up. </P>

[/quote] im this guy lol[/quote]</P>

it was just a matter of time....make it stop..</P>

i blame bansaw for this...</P>

Comment

lmao

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

we should all wear name tags with our screen names so if any fight breaks out we would know who to back up. </P>

[/quote]</P>

oh god here we go again....</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]HP you better not leave me out to dry- i cant be the only female at this event lol[/quote]</P>

I'll be there! The only way I won't is if something happens with my mom's health.[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

how do you delete it everytime we quoteit right there...make it go away..please </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

how do you delete it everytime we quote*it right there...make it go away..please </P>[/quote]

you don't want to bring sexy back?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="prymaxevintage"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</p>

[/quote]

Twin if your going im going
                [/quote]</p>

HOLY SH*T!!!!![:O] twinnnnnnnnn where have you been all of my lifeeeee!!! i believe i havent seen you since superbowl or talked to you since plax shot himself!!! YAYYY you better come!! i am super excited now!!! lol i had no idea you were on here!! im emailing you right when i get to work, lets carpool up there too!!! hahah yes, you made my day!!! love you twin!!!</p>

MMB my twin is coming so add another to the list!!! [][][][]</p>[/quote]

Twwwwiiiiinnnnnnnn I miss you!!!! Are you going to the stadium party thing too? Yea we can def all go together! I remember you texting me plax shot himself LOL I was like what a ****ing moron

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

Stop the madness</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing.</p>[/quote]
                    [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing.</P>

[/quote]
                      [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][/quote]</P>

[{] It's OK buddy</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im this guy lol[/quote]</p>

Stop the madness</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing.</p>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</p>

[{] It's OK buddy</p>[/quote]
                          I know it is because when I come to NY for a game that we decide on all these same people better show up. lol

Comment

[quote user="prymaxevintage"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="prymaxevintage"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

HOLY SH*T!!!!![:O] twinnnnnnnnn where have you been all of my lifeeeee!!! i believe i havent seen you since superbowl or talked to you since plax shot himself!!! YAYYY you better come!! i am super excited now!!! lol i had no idea you were on here!! im emailing you right when i get to work, lets carpool up there too!!! hahah yes, you made my day!!! love you twin!!!</P>

MMB my twin is coming so add another to the list!!! [][][][]</P>

[/quote]

Twwwwiiiiinnnnnnnn I miss you!!!! Are you going to the stadium party thing too? Yea we can def all go together! I remember you texting me plax shot himself LOL I was like what a ****ing moron
                            [/quote]</P>

twin i cant lie, this is the most exciting news since we signed canty!! fabulous, im more excited then ever!! its whatever you guys wanna do??who is all coming?? i wasnt planning on going to the stadium but i am up for it as long as we leave a bit early cuz i wanna be at the bar for when the draft starts at 4.. decide what ya wanna do and shoot me a text so i know if i should get tickets and what not. check this thread later, im posting a suprise for you when i get to work! miss you more!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing.</p>[/quote]
                              [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][/quote]

u *****, MAKE THE TRIP!!!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="prymaxevintage"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="prymaxevintage"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

HOLY SH*T!!!!![:O] twinnnnnnnnn where have you been all of my lifeeeee!!! i believe i havent seen you since superbowl or talked to you since plax shot himself!!! YAYYY you better come!! i am super excited now!!! lol i had no idea you were on here!! im emailing you right when i get to work, lets carpool up there too!!! hahah yes, you made my day!!! love you twin!!!</P>

MMB my twin is coming so add another to the list!!! [][][][]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

twin i cant lie, this is the most exciting news since we signed canty!! fabulous, im more excited then ever!! its whatever you guys wanna do??who is all coming?? i wasnt planning on going to the stadium but i am up for it as long as we leave a bit early cuz i wanna be at the bar for when the draft starts at 4.. decide what ya wanna do and shoot me a text so i know if i should get tickets and what not. check this thread later, im posting a suprise for you when i get to work! miss you more!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

You have a twin?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X