X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]bb!! where have you been all day!? i missed you friend![/quote]
    chillin, workin, on aim.
    [/quote]

You mean you work at work...LOL
    [/quote]</P>

i have actually been prodcutive today! </P>

[/quote]
    [^o)]
    [/quote]</P>

this is the first time i am talkin to you and LT and MMB have been quiet today so i was productive</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]bb!! where have you been all day!? i missed you friend![/quote]
      chillin, workin, on aim.
      [/quote]

[/quote]
      I really really do. Makin money baby.
      [/quote]

BB man... what is it gonna take for u to take down that sig? I mean, really
      [/quote]
      You have the Key LT. All you have to do is meet Dezzzr at the door and unlock it.
      [/quote]

I just want to tell you that that sounded completely wrong.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]bb!! where have you been all day!? i missed you friend![/quote]
        chillin, workin, on aim.
        [/quote]

[/quote]
        [/quote]

[/quote]
        You have the Key LT. All you have to do is meet Dezzzr at the door and unlock it.
        [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

yea come on Lt, just unlock me already.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]bb!! where have you been all day!? i missed you friend![/quote]
          chillin, workin, on aim.
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yea come on Lt, just unlock me already.....</p>[/quote]

that sounded even more wrong... God

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

chillin, workin, on aim.
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea come on Lt, just unlock me already.....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

hey lt have you ever seen tuck or osi sack someone 30 yards away from you in real life??? cause its ****in awesome.[:O]</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

chillin, workin, on aim.
              [/quote]

[/quote]
              [/quote]

[/quote]
              [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

yea come on Lt, just unlock me already.....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

hey lt have you ever seen tuck or osi sack someone 30 yards away from you in real life??? cause its ****in awesome.[:O]</p>[/quote]

I've seen Osi sack McNabb 6 times on TV. That was ****in awesome.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

hey lt have you ever seen tuck or osi sack someone 30 yards away from you in real life??? cause its ****in awesome.[:O]</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

I think maybe you missed his point.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I got his point.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

No, I got his point.
                    [/quote]

O I C so you got it and just decided to ignore it, good move [:P]

everyone gets to see Osi Sack people on TV, not everyone gets to see it from 30 yards away...

and you are one of a VERY select few that could see it for FREE, and yet your turning it down.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

hey lt have you ever seen tuck or osi sack someone 30 yards away from you in real life??? cause its ****in awesome.[:O]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I got his point.
                      [/quote]</P>

if you werethere youd of nut your pants like i did. i had to go to the bathroom. TWICE! thats the whole point man. witness NY Giant history live.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

hey lt have you ever seen tuck or osi sack someone 30 yards away from you in real life??? cause its ****in awesome.[:O]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I got his point.
                        [/quote]</p>

if you werethere youd of nut your pants like i did. i had to go to the bathroom. TWICE! thats the whole point man. witness NY Giant history live.</p>[/quote]

And I will one day.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

No, I got his point.
                          [/quote]

O I C so you got it and just decided to ignore it, good move [:P]

everyone gets to see Osi Sack people on TV, not everyone gets to see it from 30 yards away...

and you are one of a VERY select few that could see it for FREE, and yet your turning it down.
                          [/quote]</P>

when you say it like that it makes me want to slap him. HARD. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I got his point.
                            [/quote]</P>

if you werethere youd of nut your pants like i did. i had to go to the bathroom. TWICE! thats the whole point man. witness NY Giant history live.</P>

[/quote]

And I will one day.
                            [/quote]</P>

your really not getting the whole last year in giants stadium thing are you?</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

hey lt have you ever seen tuck or osi sack someone 30 yards away from you in real life??? cause its ****in awesome.[:O]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I got his point.
                              [/quote]</p>

if you werethere youd of nut your pants like i did. i had to go to the bathroom. TWICE! thats the whole point man. witness NY Giant history live.</p>

[/quote]

And I will one day.
                              [/quote]</p>

your really not getting the whole last year in giants stadium thing are you?</p>[/quote]

No I get it.

But I told you, I never went to old Yankee stadium... first Yanks home game I go to will be at the new one, so I can live without going to the old Giants Stadium.

One day, I'll come to a game and meet you all, I've said that like a billion times already.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

your really not getting the whole last year in giants stadium thing are you?</p>[/quote]

I think he's getting them, he's just choosing to ignore them, which means.

#1) he's not really as big a giants fan as he claims to be.

#2) for some unknown reason, this is actually an impossibility for him (perhaps his parents don't let him leave the house?)

Comment

Working...
                                X