X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so patsrule..where you a fan of the Braves back when they lost..i don't wanna give you a pic of the WS Jays ifyou weren't a fan [/quote] Oh dont worry, it would be plenty painful enough..Been watching Braves games since oh 1970 ish......[/quote]</P>

all right sir.. lets see my new avatar..</P>

good games though..both have been down to last out with man on third base..</P>

[/quote] Na its alright frogger, im not gonna make you put up a nice Pats logo...lol.</P>

Your a classy enough guy, i wouldnt disgrace you like that...being a Jays fan is punishment enough..lol.</P>

Close games though..Hopefully we can take out the brooms tonight....</P>

As long as the Jays can beat the other NL East teams, i will be happy..</P>

Got a crazy party going on this afternoon...Hope everybody is having a great weekend.....</P>

[/quote]</P>

well i apreciate that sir..you have a week still if you change your mind</P>

i'm thinking LT was wishing he'd of bet with you so he wouldn't have to put up that Ava/sig.. thats brutal..poor LT</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

<font size="6" color="#ffc0cb">Poor LT</font></p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

<FONT color=#ffc0cb size=6>Poor LT</FONT></P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

heh man whats happenin..hows your weekend going</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I like your bow LT
          [/quote]

Thanks man.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

i'm thinking LT was wishing he'd of bet with you so he wouldn't have to put up that Ava/sig.. thats brutal..poor LT</p>[/quote]

She controls me for 5 months. I am whipped on a MB for 5 months. Whatever she says goes. She is probably busy photoshopping sigs and avatars for me right now

I'm wishing I didn't make it so long.

Comment

BIG game in Denver tonight....I dunno what's happening to the Cavs ?

Comment

Whose gonna eat that sandwich ?? lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

i'm thinking LT was wishing he'd of bet with you so he wouldn't have to put up that Ava/sig.. thats brutal..poor LT</P>

[/quote]

She controls me for 5 months. I am whipped on a MB for 5 months. <FONT color=#0000ff>Whatever she says goes</FONT>. She is probably busy photoshopping sigs and avatars for me right now

I'm wishing I didn't make it so long.
                  [/quote]</P>

sounds like my wife.. and its been much longer than 5 months..</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Whose gonna eat that sandwich ?? lol[/quote]
                    I think we have our 1st bidder.....

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

heh man whats happenin..hows your weekend going</p>[/quote]
                      Weekend is great man. Just went and let my wife pick out a new camera. Doing some BBQ and playing with the kids. Life is good my friend. Big game tonight. I have a good feeling about it.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]BIG game in Denver tonight....I dunno what's happening to the Cavs ?[/quote]

The Cavs are a little overmatched I think. I wouldn't be surprised if the Magic took it

Harooni

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I dunno what's happening to the Cavs ?[/quote]
                          The team sucks man. Lebron is the **** but he needs other people. Their backs are against the wall. We will see what they are made of. Lakers team &gt; Cavs team. I have been saying that for months.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]BIG game in Denver tonight....I dunno what's happening to the Cavs ?[/quote]

The Cavs are a little overmatched I think. I wouldn't be surprised if the Magic took it

Harooni

[/quote]

Harooni...lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I dunno what's happening to the Cavs ?[/quote]
                              The team sucks man. Lebron is the **** but he needs other people. Their backs are against the wall. We will see what they are made of. Lakers team > Cavs team. I have been saying that for months.
                              [/quote]

I guess well find out what Cleveland is made of on Tues.

I may owe some $$$

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Whose gonna eat that sandwich ?? lol[/quote]
                                I think we have our 1st bidder.....
                                [/quote]

Nah....what else u got ?

Comment

Working...
                                X