This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning, and Grats Amanda, these new sigs are gonna be great! I'll find myself looking forward to LT posts now instead of dreading them [:P] j/k
    [/quote]

Good morning to you too

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Any of you guys know anything about this?

http://www.giants.com/fan_zone/GiantsChatRoom.asp
      [/quote]

i think that chat room was always down. Just tried it out and it worked
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Any of you guys know anything about this?

http://www.giants.com/fan_zone/GiantsChatRoom.asp
        [/quote]

i think that chat room was always down. Just tried it out and it worked
        .[/quote]

yeah, works here too

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]from waht i hear, u'll have many memorable sigs and avatars lol[/quote]

I'm sure I will.... I'm sure I will... she was working on my new sig last night when I was chatting with her.
          [/quote] shes doing the same thing right now lol[/quote]</P>

hahah yeah my thing last night wasnt working so i got annoyed and gave up... however today it a new day!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]from waht i hear, u'll have many memorable sigs and avatars lol[/quote]

I'm sure I will.... I'm sure I will... she was working on my new sig last night when I was chatting with her.
            [/quote] shes doing the same thing right now lol[/quote]</p>

hahah yeah my thing last night wasnt working so i got annoyed and gave up... however today it a new day!</p>[/quote]

Well, I'll be looking forward to that new sig... sounded pretty good from what you were telling me... lol

Will there be a matching avatar?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] shes doing the same thing right now lol[/quote]</P>

hahah yeah my thing last night wasnt working so i got annoyed and gave up... however today it a new day!</P>

[/quote]

Well, I'll be looking forward to that new sig... sounded pretty good from what you were telling me... lol

Will there be a matching avatar?
              [/quote]</P>

not sure yet...</P>

Comment

Well, it's pretty slow today. I'm gonna take a quick break and workout in the basement... get buff.

Actually, I've had the weight bench for 4 years and never really used it. That's changing

Comment

Comment

wtf was that for..

stop posting pictures of me

Comment

Whats good everybody...... Any exciting Memorial Day Stories???? Any1 get down with a 'sammich' or get *SLAPPED* ?????
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]wtf was that for..

stop posting pictures of me[/quote]Forreal that bikini is too small for you...
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everybody...... Any exciting Memorial Day Stories????* Any1 get down with a 'sammich' or get *SLAPPED* ?????
                          [/quote]

na but i caught a sick original band this past weekend in the city...

they won the battle and are playing at webster hall in July... your DEF coming... i KNOW you'll love them

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]wtf was that for..

stop posting pictures of me[/quote]Forreal that bikini is too small for you...
                            [/quote]

na that just be ma ho

AND i think the bikini is JUST the right size

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everybody...... Any exciting Memorial Day Stories???? Any1 get down with a 'sammich' or get *SLAPPED* ?????
                              [/quote]

they won the battle and are playing at webster hall in July... your DEF coming... i KNOW you'll love them[/quote]
                              Oh yea, they on par with E-Town/Madball/Sworn Enemy????

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everybody...... Any exciting Memorial Day Stories????* Any1 get down with a 'sammich' or get *SLAPPED* ?????
                                [/quote]

they won the battle and are playing at webster hall in July... your DEF coming... i KNOW you'll love them[/quote]
                                Oh yea, they on par with E-Town/Madball/Sworn Enemy????
                                [/quote]

Judgement Night soundtrack

and how do u lke madball and etown and not biohazard lol

Comment

Working...
                                X