This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Cuban Pete"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

this past weekend? Luck

you and i both know, there will be more bets...i have a feeling a Cleveland - Magic game 7 will most likely be the next arrangement[/quote]

I'll take any Orlando Fans bets right now...Cleveland ain't losing this series...no way in hell.
    [/quote]
    ask MMB what happens when you make bets your not sure on.[/quote]

It's a good thing I'm sure then.
    [/quote]

u know it..

past 7 weeks gambling i was up 5, down 1, and broke even on the last one..

already up this week WITH the magic winning the east bet going...

lets go, daddy needs vacation money[/quote]

Orlando wins tonight, they win the series.

Comment

In a Sports Nation poll on ESPN, it asked people who they felt was the best team in the conference finals

36% said Nuggets (including me)

34% said Magic

16% said Cavs

14% said Lake Show

Damn

Comment

Let me just say last Sunday was one of the craziest parties i have ever had in a looong time...You know things are crazy when my mom is hitting on all the husbands..lol.</P>

Still hungover today- just took my 3rd 5 hour energy drink, and its not working.[]</P>

I really need to snap out of it.. Going to see John Smolts pitch here in Manch. tonight. I know that dont mean much to you newly converted Phils fans..lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Nycgmen21"]got damn if i knew a pretty girl like u was gon b at that ****, i woulda went lol pretty plus being a giants fan, ur perfect =)
          [/quote]

Creeper...lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The last time I felt this bad about a baseball series, it was the 2004 ALCS

Amanda, there is a good reason that I didn't answer the phone when you called me. We have a very good friendship and a nice relationship and I did not want to damage that by snapping at you. Whenever my team loses, I need a moment to get over it. Next time the Yankees lose a game of magnitude, please do not call me as soon as the out is recorded. I would not have done that to you.
            [/quote]

And the award, for most feminine post from a male message board member goes toooo....

BLT![/quote]

lol MMb...that is pretty feminine indeed.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Let me just say last Sunday was one of the craziest parties i have ever had in a looong time...You know things are crazy when my mom is hitting on all the husbands..lol.</P>

Still hungover today- just took my 3rd 5 hour energy drink, and its not working.[]</P>

I really need to snap out of it.. Going to see John Smolts pitch here in Manch. tonight. I know that dont mean much to you newly converted Phils fans..lol.</P>[/quote]

eat me
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Nycgmen21"]got damn if i knew a pretty girl like u was gon b at that ****, i woulda went lol pretty plus being a giants fan, ur perfect =)
                [/quote]

Creeper...lol[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The last time I felt this bad about a baseball series, it was the 2004 ALCS

Amanda, there is a good reason that I didn't answer the phone when you called me. We have a very good friendship and a nice relationship and I did not want to damage that by snapping at you. Whenever my team loses, I need a moment to get over it. Next time the Yankees lose a game of magnitude, please do not call me as soon as the out is recorded. I would not have done that to you.
                  [/quote]

And the award, for most feminine post from a male message board member goes toooo....

BLT![/quote]

lol MMb...that is pretty feminine indeed.[/quote]

HEY NOW

I never saw this.... WTF Matt?!

Sorry that I didn't want to drop an f-bomb in front of my family

Comment

I don't think we're going to have a chance to put a wager on a LAKERS/ Cavs series BB4417...

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Let me just say last Sunday was one of the craziest parties i have ever had in a looong time...You know things are crazy when my mom is hitting on all the husbands..lol.</p>

Still hungover today- just took my 3rd 5 hour energy drink, and its not working.[]</p>

I really need to snap out of it.. Going to see John Smolts pitch here in Manch. tonight. I know that dont mean much to you newly converted Phils fans..lol.</p>[/quote]

Gatorade works better.... especially the yellow one.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The last time I felt this bad about a baseball series, it was the 2004 ALCS

[/quote]

BLT![/quote]

lol MMb...that is pretty feminine indeed.[/quote]

HEY NOW

[/quote]

i dunno BLT , wtf is right...

that was a bad post... i think u should edit it for deletion

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

HEY NOW

[/quote]

If you can't drop an F-Bomb on your friends who can you drop it on.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

I really need to snap out of it.. Going to see John Smolts pitch here in Manch. tonight. I know that dont mean much to you newly converted Phils fans..lol.</P>[/quote]

Gatorade works better.... especially the yellow one.
                            [/quote] Well Daven, from what i can tell your the pro, so im going to get some right now....

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

u kiddin? he'd be crying he got hit too hard when he gets jammed at the line

Comment

Working...
                                X