This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

THATS NOT YOUR MOTHER ITS A MAN BAYBEEE!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

THATS NOT YOUR MOTHER ITS A MAN BAYBEEE!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This avatar is disgusting
        [/quote]
        REGGIE REGGIE REGGIE REGGIE
        [/quote]

I'm getting the bad one out of the way first. Reggie will be up one day later.

I actually think having a Sox avatar for 5 months is enough torture for me. Add that to my fiance wearing a Phillies t-shirt and it's brutal
        [/quote]

don't u mean your boyfriend or soon to be life partner...

ur not doing the cali thing are u ?[/quote]

Matt, she's not a tranny. I don't know why you keep calling her that. She doesn't it like it tho and then when she's not happy, I'm not happy []

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]THATS NOT YOUR MOTHER ITS A MAN BAYBEEE! [/quote]</P>

matt is that your twin??</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This avatar is disgusting
            [/quote]
            [/quote]

I actually think having a Sox avatar for 5 months is enough torture for me. Add that to my fiance wearing a Phillies t-shirt and it's brutal
            [/quote] don't u mean your boyfriend or soon to be life partner... ur not doing the cali thing are u ?[/quote]

Matt, she's not a tranny. I don't know why you keep calling her that. She doesn't it like it tho and then when she's not happy, I'm not happy []
            [/quote]</P>

she looks hot in her phillies tee</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This avatar is disgusting
              [/quote]
              [/quote]

[/quote] don't u mean your boyfriend or soon to be life partner... ur not doing the cali thing are u ?[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

she looks hot in her phillies tee</p>[/quote]

She looks hot in anything.

****, she could be wearing a Papelbon shirt and make it look like the sexiest outfit ever

Comment

[/quote]
                [/quote]

[/quote]

bro, shes got a footlong

[/quote]

bro, shes got a footlong

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

she looks hot in her phillies tee</p>[/quote]

She looks hot in anything.

****, she could be wearing a Papelbon shirt and make it look like the sexiest outfit ever
                  [/quote]

except naked....

then its *SLAP* time

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This avatar is disgusting
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

bro, shes got a footlong

[/quote]

bro, shes got a footlong[/quote]

There's no proof of that.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]THATS NOT YOUR MOTHER ITS A MAN BAYBEEE! [/quote]</P>

matt is that your twin??</P>[/quote]

only with the chesthair, glasses, and mojo baby

Comment

OK, well this is the last straw for me LT...........

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] How could you diss Osi like this?? He seems like such a nice dude...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]OK, well this is the last straw for me LT...........

[/quote]

I'm sorry bro.... I really am....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bro, shes got a footlong[/quote]
                              $5

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] How could you diss Osi like this?? He seems like such a nice dude...[/quote]

we're not dissing him, its just a rumor about his potty training

Comment

Working...
                                X