This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bro, shes got a footlong[/quote]
    $5
    [/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]OK, well this is the last straw for me LT...........

[/quote]

I'm sorry bro.... I really am....
      [/quote]

uhg...

thank god there are on shots of her on her back

O-o--|---
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] How could you diss Osi like this?? He seems like such a nice dude...[/quote]
        I just found the picture. lol It is not my fault he likes to defecate on naked women.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] How could you diss Osi like this?? He seems like such a nice dude...[/quote]
          I just found the picture. lol It is not my fault he likes to defecate on naked women.
          [/quote] Are you seriuos?? Thats a crazy rumor to be spreading...Oh man....

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] How could you diss Osi like this?? He seems like such a nice dude...[/quote]
            [/quote] Are you seriuos?? Thats a crazy rumor to be spreading...Oh man....[/quote]
            <div>Now let's talk about Osi Umenyiora of the New York Giants. He does
            likes it nasty in the bedroom. As a magazine model i get introduced to
            him last summer in NY by a friend of his who also used to play football
            for a team that I can't remember. We hooked up and he had an unusual
            request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so
            because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me
            again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business
            and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it.
            It was kind of crazy." </div>
            The next time I was with him he
            offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told
            me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I
            accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.

http://zachls.blogspot.com/2008/01/r...s-to-give.html

Comment

Alright people. I gotta get ready to go to work now. I might talk to some of yous later tonight. If I don't see any of you, have a good evening and I'll see you all tomorrow

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright people. I gotta get ready to go to work now. I might talk to some of yous later tonight. If I don't see any of you, have a good evening and I'll see you all tomorrow
                [/quote]

where u workin at

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] How could you diss Osi like this?? He seems like such a nice dude...[/quote]
                  [/quote] Are you seriuos?? Thats a crazy rumor to be spreading...Oh man....[/quote]

<DIV>Now let's talk about Osi Umenyiora of the New York Giants. He does likes it nasty in the bedroom. As a magazine model i get introduced to him last summer in NY by a friend of his who also used to play football for a team that I can't remember. We hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy." </DIV>

The next time I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.

[/quote]</P>

I HATE THE OFFSEASON!!!!</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

lol

i hate poop being mixed with sex

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i hate poop being mixed with sex[/quote]</P>

I pretty much don't like poop mixed with anything.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I pretty much don't like poop mixed with anything.</P>[/quote]

touche

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i hate poop being mixed with sex[/quote]</p>

I <font color="#0000ff">pretty much</font> don't like poop mixed with anything.</p>[/quote]
                          You can't just say I don't. lol

Is there something you like it mixed with?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i hate poop being mixed with sex[/quote]</p>

I <font color="#0000ff">pretty much</font> don't like poop mixed with anything.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

yea

a brown bag, a porch, and a lighter

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] How could you diss Osi like this?? He seems like such a nice dude...[/quote]

<DIV>Now let's talk about Osi Umenyiora of the New York Giants. He does likes it nasty in the bedroom. As a magazine model i get introduced to him last summer in NY by a friend of his who also used to play football for a team that I can't remember. We hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy." </DIV>

The next time I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.

[/quote]Wow, thats some crazy terminology right there..lol.</P>

Blumpkin???LMAO...</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I <FONT color=#0000ff>pretty much</FONT> don't like poop mixed with anything.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I never say never.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X