This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everybody, did I miss anything 2day????

I really dont feel like reading 13 pages, LOL
    [/quote]
    I left you a present in the hockey thread.
    [/quote]I literally JUST saw that...... and WOW thats ridiculous
    [/quote]
    I know you felt the blood rushing to your manhood. It is ok......

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]<font size="5">Dear Lando, I love you</font>

<font size="5">- Heart, LJ</font>
      [/quote]
      Better bring that big heart tonight. He is going to need it.

Comment

Work's done leaving, later.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everybody, did I miss anything 2day????

[/quote]

we are talking about how much cash you'd need to get payed to let a girl **** on you.
          [/quote]
          WOW, so who's the sick fidduck who REALLY would pay someone to get dropped on, LOL
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everybody, did I miss anything 2day????

[/quote]

we are talking about how much cash you'd need to get payed to let a girl **** on you.
            [/quote]
            WOW, so who's the sick fidduck who REALLY would pay someone to get dropped on, LOL
            [/quote]
            <div>Now let's talk about Osi Umenyiora of the New York Giants. He does
            likes it nasty in the bedroom. As a magazine model i get introduced to
            him last summer in NY by a friend of his who also used to play football
            for a team that I can't remember. We hooked up and he had an unusual
            request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so
            because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me
            again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business
            and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it.
            It was kind of crazy." </div>
            The next time I was with him he
            offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told
            me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I
            accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.

http://zachls.blogspot.com/2008/01/r...s-to-give.html

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everybody, did I miss anything 2day????

[/quote]

[/quote]
              [/quote]
              <div>Now let's talk about Osi Umenyiora of the New York Giants. He does
              likes it nasty in the bedroom. As a magazine model i get introduced to
              him last summer in NY by a friend of his who also used to play football
              for a team that I can't remember. We hooked up and he had an unusual
              request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so
              because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me
              again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business
              and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it.
              It was kind of crazy." </div>
              The next time I was with him he
              offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told
              me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I
              accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.

http://zachls.blogspot.com/2008/01/r...s-to-give.html
              [/quote]
              UGH, im eating and now read THIS?!?!??!

Thanks Lando, LOL
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

You asked...........so the magic question is. Would you let her for 3K?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You asked...........so the magic question is. Would you let her for 3K?
                  [/quote]Playas wanna play
                  Lovers wanna Love
                  I dont even want none of the above
                  I wanna Pisss on you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9USqGsV9gk8

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You asked...........so the magic question is. Would you let her for 3K?
                    [/quote]</P>

really it cost 3k to get pooped on... hopefully she didn't eat Mcdonalds or Taco bell..</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

really it cost 3k to get pooped on... hopefully she didn't eat Mcdonalds or Taco bell..</p>[/quote]
                      Osi did the defecating. She received it. God that is so gross

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

really it cost 3k to get pooped on... hopefully she didn't eat Mcdonalds or Taco bell..</p>[/quote]
                        [/quote]
                        Thank GOODNESS he was the pooper not the recipient, LOL

.... That means Ho you been S*itted on
                        Im not the 1st dog who Sh*tted on your lawn

Gotta love ODB

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

really it cost 3k to get pooped on... hopefully she didn't eat Mcdonalds or Taco bell..</P>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</P>

OSI DID?? would you let Osi poop on you for 5k? people are ****ed!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright people. I gotta get ready to go to work now. I might talk to some of yous later tonight. If I don't see any of you, have a good evening and I'll see you all tomorrow
                            [/quote]

where u workin at[/quote]

Comcast. Television production camera man

I only work 2 days a month tho.... they majorly cut back our hours

Comment

Wow Cleveland.... way to blow the best season in franchise history.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Wow Cleveland.... way to blow the best season in franchise history.
                                [/quote]

I refuse to give up and will still take bets on them winning the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X