X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]**** your mothers.........[/quote]
    Lets get off moms because I just got off yours....
    [/quote]</P>

ohhh snaaaplol. what up man. how was ya weekend</P>

[/quote]
    Mine was good bro. I didn't do anything at all. Just relaxed with the kids, went swimming, little BBQ, lots of weed, Lakers won. What more can a guy ask for?
    [/quote]</P>

yea i had a looong weekendout by thehamptons. great ****ing time. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Wow Cleveland.... way to blow the best season in franchise history.
      [/quote]</p>

[]damn it cavs....[:'(]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

VIVA LA MAGIC</p>

[/quote]</p>

shut up you.</p>

ps,. your sig makes me smile []</p>

[/quote]lol im so glad i had nothing to do with that bet.</p>

no pen, no bet.lol</p>[/quote]

Hey man, matt's only got that for a week. I'm under her control for 5 months.

Comment

That is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time

Comment

Mornin

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]That is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time
            [/quote]

I know Landon, I know.. and ur off the hook for the Shaq sig bet....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Wow Cleveland.... way to blow the best season in franchise history.
              [/quote]</P>

[]damn it cavs....[:'(]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

VIVA LA MAGIC</P>

[/quote]</P>

shut up you.</P>

ps,. your sig makes me smile []</P>

[/quote]lol im so glad i had nothing to do with that bet.</P>

no pen, no bet.lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

bet you thought of me when you saw the pen colapse.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I know Landon, I know.. and ur off the hook for the Shaq sig bet....
                [/quote]
                I would not have bey anyway. Every time I bet you my team loses. I have learned my lesson.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[]damn it cavs....[:'(]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

VIVA LA MAGIC</P>

[/quote]</P>

shut up you.</P>

ps,. your sig makes me smile []</P>

[/quote]lol im so glad i had nothing to do with that bet.</P>

no pen, no bet.lol</P>[/quote]

[/quote] Quitchawhining you sox fan you..Try being married for twenty years...lol.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[]damn it cavs....[:'(]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

VIVA LA MAGIC</p>

[/quote]</p>

shut up you.</p>

ps,. your sig makes me smile []</p>

[/quote]lol im so glad i had nothing to do with that bet.</p>

no pen, no bet.lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

bet you thought of me when you saw the pen colapse.</p>[/quote]

Nah, I didn't actually. I thought of the horrors and torture I would have to endure for the next 5 months

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I know Landon, I know.. and ur off the hook for the Shaq sig bet....
                      [/quote]
                      I would not have bey anyway. Every time I bet you my team loses. I have learned my lesson.
                      [/quote]

No, when you challenged me you lost. I challenged you to that. I probably would have lost

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Try being married for twenty years...lol.[/quote]
                        He has to try being 20 first.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]That is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time
                          [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

you better be nice to me LT or you and matt are gonna have matching sigs.</P>

Comment

<font size="4" color="#0000ff">Hey Pats</font>, remember when we were talking about Kobe scoring and taking lots of shots? Like I told you we do better when he shoots less and scores less because the team gets involved. Interesting thing here because the 3 times Cleveland has lost LBJ has scored 49-41-44. Need the team to come through.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]That is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time
                              [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

you better be nice to me LT or you and matt are gonna have matching sigs.</p>[/quote]

When am I ever not nice to you, love? Please tell me.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Try being married for twenty years...lol.[/quote]
                                He has to try being 20 first.

[/quote]

I have to try having a gf first

Comment

Working...
                                X