X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Wow Cleveland.... way to blow the best season in franchise history.
    [/quote]

I refuse to give up and will still take bets on them winning the series.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

well in that case lol im game. this seriese shouold been a sweep</p>[/quote]

Ok whats the bet then, lets start with game 5.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Try being married for twenty years...lol.[/quote]
      He has to try being 20 first.

[/quote]

I have to try having a gf first
      [/quote]
      Good point.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Try being married for twenty years...lol.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you have to try getting your **** wet before that.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Try being married for twenty years...lol.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
          Good point.
          [/quote]</P>

LT stop setting yourself up lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Try being married for twenty years...lol.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
            Good point.
            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lt likes being depressed i think. i mean who the hell would say they would rather go to a greenday concert then a giants game on giants.com. and yes i still hate you ***</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
              Good point.
              [/quote]</p>

LT stop setting yourself up lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

lt likes being depressed i think. i mean who the hell would say they would rather go to a greenday concert then a giants game on giants.com. and yes i still hate you ***</p>[/quote]

No. I never said I would rather go to the concert over the game. I'd rather go to the game. But in my limited budget, I can afford a $50 concert ticket. In the ideal world, I'd go to both

Comment

Morning everyone...looks like the King is done ! []

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                  Good point.
                  [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lt likes being depressed i think. i mean who the hell would say they would rather go to a greenday concert then a giants game on giants.com. and yes i still hate you ***</P>

[/quote]

No. I never said I would rather go to the concert over the game. I'd rather go to the game. But in my limited budget, I can afford a $50 concert ticket. In the ideal world, I'd go to both
                  [/quote]</P>

are you going to make me quote you??</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everybody, did I miss anything 2day????

I really dont feel like reading 13 pages, LOL
                    [/quote]

we are talking about how much cash you'd need to get payed to let a girl **** on you.
                    [/quote]
                    WOW, so who's the sick fidduck who REALLY would pay someone to get dropped on, LOL
                    [/quote]

<DIV>Now let's talk about Osi Umenyiora of the New York Giants. He does likes it nasty in the bedroom. As a magazine model i get introduced to him last summer in NY by a friend of his who also used to play football for a team that I can't remember. We hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy." </DIV>

The next time <FONT size=4>I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand</FONT>. And it became a regular thing.

http://zachls.blogspot.com/2008/01/r...s-to-give.html
                    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

That's <FONT size=5>NASTY !!!</FONT></P>

</P>

Osi is a sick, sick puppy...LMAO !</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Morning everyone...looks like the King is done ! [][/quote]
                      [:#]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Wow Cleveland.... way to blow the best season in franchise history.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]
                        What do you mean lets start with game 5. You said Cavs win the series which means they do or they don't. 5, 6 or 7 don't matter.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Hey Pats</FONT>, remember when we were talking about Kobe scoring and taking lots of shots? Like I told you we do better when he shoots less and scores less because the team gets involved. Interesting thing here because the 3 times Cleveland has lost LBJ has scored 49-41-44. Need the team to come through.
                          [/quote] Ya know, i was thinking about that also..Seems as though Kobe has scored the points AND the Lakers have won...maybe his percentage went up and the rest of the team is stepping up??</P>

Bron isnt getting much help from his teammates, and they have NO inside game.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Morning everyone...looks like the King is done ! [][/quote]</P>

shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not over til the fat lady sings... and although she is warming up she hasnt sung yet!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]
                              What do you mean lets start with game 5. You said Cavs win the series which means they do or they don't. 5, 6 or 7 don't matter.
                              [/quote]

I'm good with that too, but then it's only one bet, if we string it out we can make 3 bets [:P]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

you were offered a free ticket, and I told you you can get a scalped ticket to an Oakland Giants game for 30 bucks....so this excuse doesn't fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X