X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Morning everyone...looks like the King is done ! [][/quote]</p>

shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not over til the fat lady sings... and although she is warming up she hasnt sung yet!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

Look at it this way Mandie... I'm trying to put a positive spin on this...

Cleveland may not win the Finals this year. Hell, they may not get there this year

But in 2010, you and me can celebrate LeBron winning the NBA Finals MVP with the Knicks [] [&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]That is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooong time
      [/quote]

I know Landon, I know.. and ur off the hook for the Shaq sig bet....
      [/quote]</P>

you better be nice to me LT or you and matt are gonna have matching sigs.</P>[/quote] You dont have the guts..lol.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]That is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooong time
        [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

you better be nice to me LT or you and matt are gonna have matching sigs.</p>[/quote] You dont have the guts..lol.[/quote]

Please, don't push any buttons.... she would do that, I know she would. It's bad enough I have a Sox avatar. I wasn't expecting that at all....

I'm just happy that I'm always nice to her

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Wow Cleveland.... way to blow the best season in franchise history.
          [/quote]</P>

[]damn it cavs....[:'(]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

VIVA LA MAGIC</P>

[/quote]</P>

shut up you.</P>

ps,. your sig makes me smile []</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

what a coincidence, Lebron choking makes me smile</P>
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]**** your mothers.........[/quote]
            Lets get off moms because I just got off yours....
            [/quote]</P>

ohhh snaaaplol. what up man. how was ya weekend</P>

[/quote]
            Mine was good bro. I didn't do anything at all. Just relaxed with the kids, went swimming, little BBQ, lots of weed, Lakers won. What more can a guy ask for?
            [/quote]

What do you think is gonna happen tonight with the Lakers?
            [/quote]</P>

</P>

nuggs go up 3-2</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="4" color="#0000ff">Hey Pats</font>, remember when we were talking about Kobe scoring and taking lots of shots? Like I told you we do better when he shoots less and scores less because the team gets involved. Interesting thing here because the 3 times Cleveland has lost LBJ has scored 49-41-44. Need the team to come through.
              [/quote] Ya know, i was thinking about that also..Seems as though Kobe has scored the points AND the Lakers have won...maybe his percentage went up and the rest of the team is stepping up??</p>

Bron isnt getting much help from his teammates, and they have NO inside game.</p>[/quote]
              Kobe is playing at a very high level and getting help from Pau, Trevor and others. Lebron is getting no help like you said and the inside game is killing him. Cavs are done pretty much. They have a 7% chance to come back. Tonight will be a very good game and I think the Lakers will win. I hope it is not close but you never know.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It's bad enough I have a Sox avatar. I wasn't expecting that at all....

[/quote]
                You can thank me for that to......[]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]**** your mothers.........[/quote]
                  Lets get off moms because I just got off yours....
                  [/quote]</p>

ohhh snaaaplol. what up man. how was ya weekend</p>

[/quote]
                  Mine was good bro. I didn't do anything at all. Just relaxed with the kids, went swimming, little BBQ, lots of weed, Lakers won. What more can a guy ask for?
                  [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

nuggs go up 3-2</p>[/quote]

Fly, Birdman, Fly to victory

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

you better be nice to me LT or you and matt are gonna have matching sigs.</P>[/quote] You dont have the guts..lol.[/quote]

Please, don't push any buttons.... she would do that, I know she would. It's bad enough I have a Sox avatar. I wasn't expecting that at all....

I'm just happy that I'm always nice to her
                    [/quote]Haha matching Sox fans, soooooo pretty....lol.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Try being married for twenty years...lol.[/quote]
                      He has to try being 20 first.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

and then actually talking to girls</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

you better be nice to me LT or you and matt are gonna have matching sigs.</P>

[/quote]

When am I ever not nice to you, love? Please tell me.
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

r u a french poet? then stop calling her love lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It's bad enough I have a Sox avatar. I wasn't expecting that at all....

[/quote]
                          You can thank me for that to......[]
                          [/quote]

Okay... "friend".... lol

Nah, I got you big time with the "Failure" sig.... get ur revenge while you can.

BoSox, Reggie... what's next?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</p>

nuggs go up 3-2</p>[/quote]
                            Lakers will win tonight MMB. You are trippin son.......

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

you better be nice to me LT or you and matt are gonna have matching sigs.</p>

[/quote]

When am I ever not nice to you, love? Please tell me.
                              [/quote]</p>

</p>

r u a french poet? then stop calling her love lol</p>[/quote]

You never know.... I could be

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Morning everyone...looks like the King is done ! [][/quote]</P>

shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not over til the fat lady sings... and although she is warming up she hasnt sung yet!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

she may not be singing, but shes definitly doing her warmups</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X