This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"]Yo BLT, I hope you lost a bet cause thats one WEAKASS Sig!!!!

Sorry Im unusually rough around the edges, I just woke up and the 1st thing I saw in this board was you complaining about setting yourself up..... Damnit obviously you havent learned jack****
    [/quote]</P>

yes his sign and avatar and MMBs LOVELY sig is under my control at the moment lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Yo BLT, I hope you lost a bet cause thats one WEAKASS Sig!!!!

[/quote]

Yeah... I lost a bet.... 5 long months of pain, torture, and harassment

Comment

Oh yeah, Kase, I didn't really see how I set myself up. didn't really say much at all.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Sorry Im unusually rough around the edges, I just woke up and the 1st thing I saw in this board was you complaining about setting yourself up..... Damnit obviously you havent learned jack****
          [/quote]</p>

yes his sign and avatar and MMBs LOVELY sig is under my control at the moment lol</p>[/quote]THANK GOODNESS, I was about 2 type up a rant that would have gotten me a nice and hefty suspension........

Did you make him put that GAYASS 'All the pretty ones have to have that Philly ugly in them, don't they?'................ PLEASE tell me you did.....
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i jinxed the magic on that shot</P>

[/quote]
            LOL Yeah you did.

11:24 pm - "The king is dead" MMB

11:26 pm - "The king is alive and well" MMB
            [/quote]</P>

im surprised you didnt hear me all the way in utah screaming and going completely crazy... LOL i went ape **** on that last shot... i mean like COMPLETELY lost my mind and ran around my apartemtn screaming on the top of my lungs ... lol</P>

[/quote]

So that's what woke me up that night.... thanks
            [/quote]</P>

</P>

well stop sleeping in the bushes outside of her apartment... jeez</P>
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

yes his sign and avatar and MMBs LOVELY sig is under my control at the moment lol</P>

[/quote]THANK GOODNESS, I was about 2 type up a rant that would have gotten me a nice and hefty suspension........

Did you make him put that GAYASS 'All the pretty ones have to have that Philly ugly in them, don't they?'................ PLEASE tell me you did.....
              [/quote]</P>

haaaaaa, nahh that was all BLTs doing haha</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i jinxed the magic on that shot</P>

[/quote]
                LOL Yeah you did.

[/quote]</P>

im surprised you didnt hear me all the way in utah screaming and going completely crazy... LOL i went ape **** on that last shot... i mean like COMPLETELY lost my mind and ran around my apartemtn screaming on the top of my lungs ... lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

well stop sleeping in the bushes outside of her apartment... jeez</P>

[/quote]</P>

ROFLMAO LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i jinxed the magic on that shot</p>

[/quote]
                  LOL Yeah you did.

[/quote]</p>

im surprised you didnt hear me all the way in utah screaming and going completely crazy... LOL i went ape **** on that last shot... i mean like COMPLETELY lost my mind and ran around my apartemtn screaming on the top of my lungs ... lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

well stop sleeping in the bushes outside of her apartment... jeez</p>[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]<font size="4"><u>Oh yeah, Kase, I didn't really see how I set myself up. didn't really say much at all.</u></font>
                    [/quote]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote
                    user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote
                    user="patsrule666"]Try being married for twenty years...lol.[/quote]
                    He has to try being 20 first.

[/quote]

I have to try having a gf first
                    [/quote]
                    Good point.
                    [/quote]</p>

LT stop setting yourself up lol</p>[/quote]

Dude, you're weak..... plain and simple

MAybe I should just leave, I have a feeling I may be a lil mean 2day, LOL

Sorry man, its nothing personal I just cant stand the whining and constant putting yourself down
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]<font size="4"><u>Oh yeah, Kase, I didn't really see how I set myself up. didn't really say much at all.</u></font>
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                      Good point.
                      [/quote]</p>

Sorry man, its nothing personal I just cant stand the whining and constant putting yourself down
                      [/quote]

I wasn't really putting myself down bro... I was just saying....

I know it's nothing personal... don't worry about it

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

yes his sign and avatar and MMBs LOVELY sig is under my control at the moment lol</p>

[/quote]THANK GOODNESS, I was about 2 type up a rant that would have gotten me a nice and hefty suspension........

[/quote]</p>

haaaaaa, nahh that was all BLTs doing haha</p>[/quote]WOW, maybe I should just leave, I think Ill wind up recieving a HEFTY suspension...... LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]<font size="4"><u>Oh yeah, Kase, I didn't really see how I set myself up. didn't really say much at all.</u></font>
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                          Good point.
                          [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]
                          Well you could have just said nothing........ Wait why am I standing up for you when you're not even doin it?????

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]<font size="4"><u>Oh yeah, Kase, I didn't really see how I set myself up. didn't really say much at all.</u></font>
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                            Good point.
                            [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]
                            Well you could have just said nothing........ Wait why am I standing up for you when you're not even doin it?????
                            [/quote]

Ahhhhhh... I can stand up for myself.

Comment

Is Kase out of weed?

Comment

This thread is very quiet today I am going to head out ...</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#a52a2a size=5>GO CAVS !</FONT></P>

<FONT size=5><FONT color=#ffa500>GO METS !</FONT>
                                </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>GO JAYS !</FONT></P>

Comment

Working...
                                X