This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Why do they even make Bikini's that big, it should be against the law, they should look at you when you ask for that size and say "No, I don't think so, we don't even sell Bikini's that large"

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]"No, I don't think so, we don't even sell Bikini's that large"[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]"No, I don't think so, we don't even sell Bikini's that large"[/quote]

[/quote]

Really, why the hell is this legal?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

This thread is very quiet today I am going to head out ...</p>

*</p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5">GO NUGGETS !</font></p>

<font color="#800080" size="5"><font color="#0000ff">GO NUGGETS !
          </font>
          </font></p>

<font color="#800080" size="5"><font color="#0000ff">GO NUGGETS !</font>
          </font></p>[/quote][/quote][/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

"Hey Matt, I got your text last night. Can't wait to see you and tickle your taint with this hawk."
            [/quote]

Funniest thing I've read on here in weeks...Way to go Landon !

ROFLMAO

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]"No, I don't think so, we don't even sell Bikini's that large"[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
              OMG!!!!

Look at that porker on the far left, trying 2 be all sexy lifting the pool tarp that they call a skirt of the girl next to her...... This is DISGUSTING, almost as nasty as the Osi - Cleveland Steamer Story..... WTF is going on with this thread, LOL??!!?!?!?

And no Lando Im not outta bud, Im NEVER outta bud, LOL
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]"No, I don't think so, we don't even sell Bikini's that large"[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                OMG!!!!

Look at that porker on the far left, trying 2 be all sexy lifting the pool tarp that they call a skirt of the girl next to her...... This is DISGUSTING, almost as nasty as the Osi - Cleveland Steamer Story..... WTF is going on with this thread, LOL??!!?!?!?

[/quote]</P>

I heard that these were the girls who used you as a sandwich a few weeks ago.</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

"Hey Matt, I got your text last night. Can't wait to see you and tickle your taint with this hawk."
                  [/quote]

Funniest thing I've read on here in weeks...Way to go Landon !

ROFLMAO[/quote]
                  Thank you, Thank you. Glad I can keep you laughing. It is the best medicine.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]"No, I don't think so, we don't even sell Bikini's that large"[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                    OMG!!!!

[/quote]</P>

I heard that these were the girls who used you as a sandwich a few weeks ago.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lolol</P>
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]And no Lando Im not outta bud, Im NEVER outta bud, LOL
                      [/quote]
                      That is a good thing. lol

The porker on the left. That was funny as hell.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                        OMG!!!!

[/quote]</p>

I heard that these were the girls who used you as a sandwich a few weeks ago.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

lolol</p>[/quote]
                        That was funny as hell. He got you. LMAO

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]
                          OMG!!!!

[/quote]</P>

I heard that these were the girls who used you as a"SAMMICH" a few weeks ago.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i heard the same thing.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Don't bring my ex-wife into this.</P>

[/quote]

lol

You like the new avatar, Uncle Morehead?
                            [/quote]</P>

Never bet where you relinquish your dignity if you lose. Especially where you have no control over the outcome.</P>

I say this to help you avoid future embarrassment.</P>

Having said that......Yes, its all good.</P>[/quote] Just tell him to stop thinking with the wrong head..Otherwise its no use.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]
                              OMG!!!!

[/quote]</p>

I heard that these were the girls who used you as a sandwich a few weeks ago.</p>[/quote]
                              I was drunk but not THAT drunk..... And I have SOME standards, LOL

My boy who I brought 2 the Draft Day party left with one of those dump trucks though, LOL
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Don't bring my ex-wife into this.</P>

[/quote]

lol

You like the new avatar, Uncle Morehead?
                                [/quote]</P>

Never bet where you relinquish your dignity if you lose. Especially where you have no control over the outcome.</P>

I say this to help you avoid future embarrassment.</P>

Having said that......Yes, its all good.</P>

[/quote] Just tell him to stop thinking with the wrong head..Otherwise its no use.[/quote]</P>

You may be on to something here.</P>
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X