This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"]

Do I sense a lil jealousy you werent in the Sammich?????
    LOL
    [/quote]</p>

lolol- i wouldnt go to THAT extreme.... lolol</p>

[/quote]
    Are you implying that my boy Kase is not drop dead sexy? I don't think the caps lock was needed......

hmmmmmm
    [/quote]</p>

kase-1 is one sexy sob i wont lie... lol i jus thave issues with having to share thats all LOLOL</p>[/quote]Rite back at ya schweet heart
    []
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]MAN U! MAN U! MAN U! MAN U![/quote]And there I go thinking Im the only Yankee watching this event..... 2 bad I gotta catch a train 2 BK in 10mins

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]"No, I don't think so, we don't even sell Bikini's that large"[/quote]

[/quote]

Really, why the hell is this legal?
        [/quote]
        OMG!!!!

Look at that porker on the far left, trying 2 be all sexy lifting the pool tarp that they call a skirt of the girl next to her...... This is DISGUSTING, almost as nasty as the Osi - Cleveland Steamer Story..... WTF is going on with this thread, LOL??!!?!?!?

And no Lando Im not outta bud, Im NEVER outta bud, LOL
        [/quote]</p>

I heard that these were the girls who used you as a sandwich a few weeks ago.</p>

[/quote]
        I was drunk but not THAT drunk..... And I have SOME standards, LOL

My boy who I brought 2 the Draft Day party left with one of those dump trucks though, LOL
        [/quote]</p>

Can't hide from it now.</p>

You must use the G.U.E. method of getting girls in a bar.</p>

[/quote]What????

The GUE method??? Please explain.....
        [/quote]</p>

Go Ugly Early</p>

[/quote]
        LOL!!!!!!

Hell naw, the only time I go for a subpar slambag is when the bar announces last call...... These days I dont even do THAT anymore, but there was a time in my life..... LOL

But NOTHING on that Whale of a level...
        [/quote]</p>

I have one question for you. Did you find some flour on the bedroom floor?</p>[/quote]
        LOL, WOW......

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]"No, I don't think so, we don't even sell Bikini's that large"[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
          OMG!!!!

Look at that porker on the far left, trying 2 be all sexy lifting the pool tarp that they call a skirt of the girl next to her...... This is DISGUSTING, almost as nasty as the Osi - Cleveland Steamer Story..... WTF is going on with this thread, LOL??!!?!?!?

[/quote]</P>

I heard that these were the girls who used you as a"SAMMICH" a few weeks ago.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i heard the same thing.....</P>

[/quote]
          Do I sense a lil jealousy you werent in the Sammich?????
          LOL
          [/quote]</P>

lolol- i wouldnt go to THAT extreme.... lolol</P>

[/quote]
          Please you know you need this Irish Mack Daddy, LOL
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

... i'll roll ur *** up and smoke ya like a fattyyy</P>

</P>

lol</P>
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]MAN U! MAN U! MAN U! MAN U![/quote]And there I go thinking Im the only Yankee watching this event..... 2 bad I gotta catch a train 2 BK in 10mins

[/quote]</P>

</P>

ill let ya know i got cash money on it lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
              OMG!!!!

[/quote]</P>

I heard that these were the girls who used you as a sandwich a few weeks ago.</P>

[/quote]

My boy who I brought 2 the Draft Day party left with one of those dump trucks though, LOL
              [/quote]</P>

Can't hide from it now.</P>

You must use the G.U.E. method of getting girls in a bar.</P>

[/quote]What????

[/quote]</P>

Go Ugly Early</P>

[/quote]
              LOL!!!!!!

Hell naw, the only time I go for a subpar slambag is when the bar announces last call...... These days I dont even do THAT anymore, but there was a time in my life..... LOL

[/quote]</P>

I have one question for you. Did you find some flour on the bedroom floor?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

yea but he thoguht it was blow...</P>

</P>

he got excited then confused thinking to himself "nobody this fat could be a cokehead"</P>

Comment

OUT >>>>>>>>>

Check in with u ****ers tomorrow !

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                  OMG!!!!

[/quote]</P>

I heard that these were the girls who used you as a sandwich a few weeks ago.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Can't hide from it now.</P>

You must use the G.U.E. method of getting girls in a bar.</P>

[/quote]What????

[/quote]</P>

Go Ugly Early</P>

[/quote]
                  LOL!!!!!!

[/quote]</P>

I have one question for you. Did you find some flour on the bedroom floor?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

yea but he thoguht it was blow...</P>

</P>

he got excited then confused thinking to himself "nobody this fat could be a cokehead"</P>

[/quote]</P>

No, You never heard about how to make love to a fat woman?</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Roll her in flour and go for the wet spot.</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]OUT &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Check in with u ****ers tomorrow ![/quote]</P>

lataaa friend. have a good night!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]OUT &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Check in with u ****ers tomorrow ![/quote]

Peace

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Roll her in flour and go for the wet spot.</p>[/quote]
                        I guess he was not kidding about the X-wife thing.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Roll her in flour and go for the wet spot.</p>[/quote]
                          [/quote]

ROFLMAO

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]No, You never heard about how to make love to a fat woman?

[/quote]</P>

jesus god morehead- i expected better from you... LOL pig.</P>

Comment

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</P>

She only got fat after we split up. I consider it a personal victory.</P>
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

lmao</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X