This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

hell if the Mets did that i would still say it was on the offense...[/quote]

sometimes I pray for 3 runs as a Mets fan.
    [/quote]

lol so does johan[/quote]

I remember his first two loses, he had a 0.00 ERA.
    [/quote]

LMAO
    [/quote]

The sad part is it's not a joke, we lost like 2-0 and 1-0 his first two loses and every run scored was due to fielding errors. it's kinda sad....if we had HALF the offense the yankee's do we'd be running away with the world series this year with our Pitching the way it is right now, I mean our 5th starter (with O.Perez back in the minors) just threw a complete game, sure it was against the Nats...but its our 5th starter.

Comment

GO METS !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]ehhh???[/quote]
        It is official. You were definitely born in Canada. lol
        [/quote]

We don't all say that...lol

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]LET GO CLIPPERS!!!![/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's the Lakers, not the Clippers.

The Clippers suck beyond belief. The Lakers are a classic NBA franchise that has played in 29 NBA Finals, winning 14 championships and have had players like Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, etc. play on their team
          [/quote]

Wow 29 !

And I thought they had only won like 8-9 NBA Championships...they're like the Yankees of the NBA...them and the Celtics I guess.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]LET GO CLIPPERS!!!![/quote]

The Clippers suck beyond belief. The Lakers are a classic NBA franchise that has played in 29 NBA Finals, winning 14 championships and have had players like Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, etc. play on their team
            [/quote]</P>

lol...its all Raptors next year..*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

The Raptors are going to lose Bosh next summer I'll bet.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

lol...its all Raptors next year..</p>

</p>[/quote]

The Raptors are going to lose Bosh next summer I'll bet.[/quote]

Future Knick great Chris Bosh

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]LET GO CLIPPERS!!!![/quote]

[/quote]

Wow 29 !

And I thought they had only won like 8-9 NBA Championships...they're like the Yankees of the NBA...them and the Celtics I guess.[/quote]

I think the Lakers and the Celtics combined have won half of all the NBA Finals

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

lol...its all Raptors next year..*</p>

*</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

i don't want bosh, I'm not sure that he has "it"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

i don't want bosh, I'm not sure that he has "it"[/quote]

Trust me MMB, u want Bosh !

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I'm not sure that you have "it"[/quote]

Trust me MMB, u want me![/quote]
                      What is going on here?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

i don't want bosh, I'm not sure that he has "it"[/quote]

Trust me MMB, u want Bosh ![/quote]

i dunno i've seen him play. He fades away in 4th quarters...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I'm not sure that you have "it"[/quote]

What is going on here?
                          [/quote]

???

Just saying if the Knicks sign CB4 in 2010 it will make MMB very happy as a Knicks fan...I don't think he likes playing in Toronto; alll our stars leave eventually.

But I still stick with my Raptors no matter how much they suck. lol

Comment

LMAO...I just noticed the edit by Landon...U are a tricky mofo bro'...but I like it...lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]LMAO...I just noticed the edit by Landon...U are a tricky mofo bro'...but I like it...lol[/quote]
                              LMAO. That is funny. You explain it all out. I like Bosh to and think he is a top 20 player. If the Raptors don't have him they don't have anyone.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I'm not sure that you have "it"[/quote]

What is going on here?
                                [/quote]

???

Just saying if the Knicks sign CB4 in 2010 it will make MMB very happy as a Knicks fan...I don't think he likes playing in Toronto; alll our stars leave eventually.

But I still stick with my Raptors no matter how much they suck. lol[/quote]

he reminds me of a Gasol type of producer. Good numbers but really isn't a guy to build ur tema around. Would be a GREAT second stud ona team...

i dunno hes young still i guess.. i still say over hyped

Comment

Working...
                                X