This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]LMAO...I just noticed the edit by Landon...U are a tricky mofo bro'...but I like it...lol[/quote]
    LMAO. That is funny. You explain it all out. I like Bosh to and think he is a top 20 player. If the Raptors don't have him they don't have anyone.
    [/quote]

ehhh i'd say top 25 definitly
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

I think Amare would be sweet. He's played for D'Antoni before and knows the system. Be pretty good I think.

This year, we draft the PG of the future

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

I think Amare would be sweet. He's played for D'Antoni before and knows the system. Be pretty good I think.

[/quote]

Tough to get the PG of the future drafting 8th overall...The experts say after Blake Griffen and that foreign guy there is nothing left in this draft.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]LET GO CLIPPERS!!!![/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's the Lakers, not the Clippers.

The Clippers suck beyond belief. The Lakers are a classic NBA franchise that has played in 29 NBA Finals, winning 14 championships and have had players like Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, etc. play on their team
          [/quote] Wow 29 ! And I thought they had only won like 8-9 NBA Championships...they're like the Yankees of the NBA...them and the Celtics I guess.[/quote]</P>

I miss the Buffalo Braves.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

[/quote]

Curry is more of a 2-guard than a 1 guard

Comment

Is Nate Robinson going to be on the Knicks after we get the 2 FA that we get (whoever they are) and what role do you think he will fill, starter? off the bench?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

[/quote]

Curry is more of a 2-guard than a 1 guard[/quote]

I don't want Curry. I want Ty Lawson

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

[/quote]

[/quote]

yea well lebron is far from in the bag so u want Curry

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

[/quote]

Tough to get the PG of the future drafting 8th overall...The experts say after Blake Griffen and that foreign guy there is nothing left in this draft.[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Is Nate Robinson going to be on the Knicks after we get the 2 FA that we get (whoever they are) and what role do you think he will fill, starter? off the bench?

[/quote]

If Lee is gone. It wiill be too hard to get two huge FAs, keep Lee and Nate and still have a decent team

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

[/quote]

[/quote]

yea well lebron is far from in the bag so u want Curry[/quote]

Yeah, he'd be nice too. A scorer. We could use that.

You need that PG tho... Krypto Nate is a good bench player, but not really a traditional point guard and Duhon ain't the answer.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You need that PG tho... Krypto Nate is a good bench player, but not really a traditional point guard and Duhon ain't the answer.
                          [/quote]

whats more important trying to find a PG in the draft or getting a quality player while enticing Lebron

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

whats more important trying to find a PG in the draft or getting a quality player while enticing Lebron[/quote]

Yeah... and isn't Curry buddies with The King?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

whats more important trying to find a PG in the draft or getting a quality player while enticing Lebron[/quote]

Yeah... and isn't Curry buddies with The King?
                              [/quote]

which is why im saying Curry to the Knicks

Comment

ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......

Comment

Working...
                                X