This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote]

Welcome back

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote]

Welcome back
      [/quote]</P>

start sucking up now... im working on your new sig.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The Knicks are gonna have enough money for 2 top FA in 2010. LeBron (duh) and a big man for down low.

I think Amare would be sweet. He's played for D'Antoni before and knows the system. Be pretty good I think.

This year, we draft the PG of the future
        [/quote]

Curry is more of a 2-guard than a 1 guard[/quote]

I don't want Curry. I want Ty Lawson
        [/quote]

yea well lebron is far from in the bag so u want Curry[/quote]

Yeah, he'd be nice too. A scorer. We could use that.

You need that PG tho... Krypto Nate is a good bench player, but not really a traditional point guard and Duhon ain't the answer.
        [/quote]

whats more important trying to find a PG in the draft or getting a quality player while enticing Lebron[/quote]

Yeah... and isn't Curry buddies with The King?
        [/quote]

which is why im saying Curry to the Knicks[/quote]

This would be a nice lineup...

C- Amare

PF- David Lee

SF- Bron

SG- Curry

PG- Someone (maybe me, remember my Facebook post MMB? lol)

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote]

Welcome back
          [/quote]</p>

start sucking up now... im working on your new sig.</p>[/quote]

You are the most wonderful person in the whole world and there is not a single friend greater than you.

I overdid it, didn't I?

Comment

By the way I'm coming down to Dover today LT, offer still stands, come hang out with me and my friends I know you are right there and we'll be there from Thur till Monday morning drinking and having a good time, I'll give you my number if you PM me with interest in coming.

you really should come out since you live right there...at WORST its free and a good time.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Welcome back
              [/quote]</p>

You are the most wonderful person in the whole world and there is not a single friend greater than you.

I overdid it, didn't I?
              [/quote]

i think your man-junk just turned into a vagina
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Welcome back
                [/quote]</p>

I overdid it, didn't I?
                [/quote]

i think your man-junk just turned into a vagina[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote]

Welcome...

Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha !

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</P>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</P>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</P>[/quote]

palllllleease

like my pappy always use to tell me:

The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</P>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</P>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</P>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</P>[/quote]I really dont think you have it in you&gt;&gt;&gt;

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</p>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</p>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</p>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</p>[/quote]I really dont think you have it in you&gt;&gt;&gt;[/quote]

I really wouldn't recommend pushing buttons... I thinks she would

Comment

BLT is getting a new one today tho.</p>[/quote]

PM it to me when ur done with it Mandie... I can't imagine what you have in store for me now

Comment

No interest coming out to a party in your home town LT? come on...

Comment

Working...
                                X