This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</P>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</P>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</P>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</P>[/quote]

bring it woman... u don't have the balls

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</p>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</p>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</p>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</p>[/quote]

bring it woman... u don't have the balls[/quote]

Matt, she is working on my new sig right now... don't push buttons please...

Comment

BLT please PM me a picture of you. thanks []

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</p>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</p>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</p>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

and LT just PM'd me, said hes no scared of anything Amanda gives to him... after all shes JUST A GIRLLL

OHHHH ****!

You gonna take that amanda?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

He just wants you to change it. Reverse psychology.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]BLT please PM me a picture of you. thanks [][/quote]

What in God's name do you have in mind????????????????????????????????

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</P>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</P>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</P>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</P>

[/quote] bring it woman... u don't have the balls[/quote]</P>

no i do actually BUT i also dont wanna have to take a vaca from here either...</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

and LT just PM'd me, said hes no scared of anything Amanda gives to him... after all shes JUST A GIRLLL

OHHHH ****!

You gonna take that amanda?[/quote]

**** you man, you dirty little liar

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</P>

[/quote] bring it woman... u don't have the balls[/quote]

[/quote] and LT just PM'd me, said hes no scared of anything Amanda gives to him... after all shes JUST A GIRLLL OHHHH ****! You gonna take that amanda?[/quote]</P>

negative.</P>

Comment

[/quote] bring it woman... u don't have the balls[/quote]

[/quote] and LT just PM'd me, said hes no scared of anything Amanda gives to him... after all shes JUST A GIRLLL OHHHH ****! You gonna take that amanda?[/quote]</P>

negative.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]BLT please PM me a picture of you. thanks [][/quote]

[/quote]

just do as ur told boy...

or its coming...

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] bring it woman... u don't have the balls[/quote]</P>

no i do actually BUT i also dont wanna have to take a vaca from here either...</P>[/quote]

eww u have balls?

*SLAP*

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

OHHHH ****!

You gonna take that amanda?[/quote]

**** you man, you dirty little liar
                            [/quote]

don't back down man...

remember what u told me... this is a mans world and ur just letting her live here

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</p>

[/quote] bring it woman... u don't have the balls[/quote]</p>

no i do actually BUT i also dont wanna have to take a vaca from here either...</p>[/quote]

eww u have balls?

*SLAP*[/quote]

lolololololololol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]BLT please PM me a picture of you. thanks [][/quote]

[/quote]</P>

dont worry bout it.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X