This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh im back sorry work has been INSANE.......[/quote] Welcome... Nice Sigs u gave MMB and BLT. hahahhahaha ![/quote]</P>

oh why thank you, they def learned their lessons... dont **** with me! [] BLT is getting a new one today tho.</P>

[/quote] palllllleease like my pappy always use to tell me: The Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while.[/quote]</P>

wow.. ok i mean i can make your sig even worse if youd like me too... you let me know.</P>

[/quote] bring it woman... u don't have the balls[/quote]

Matt, she is working on my new sig right now... don't push buttons please...
    [/quote] and LT just PM'd me, said hes no scared of anything Amanda gives to him... after all shes JUST A GIRLLL OHHHH ****! You gonna take that amanda?[/quote]

**** you man, you dirty little liar
    [/quote] don't back down man... remember what u told me... this is a mans world and ur just letting her live here[/quote]</P>

i was honestly wondering how long it would take before someone would say that baout me being here... lol but honestly LT your the last person i would expect that from...</P>[/quote]

BLT that's just downright RUDE ![/quote]

i know, we're all a lil disappointed
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol u did set urself up for that and i didn't even pick up on it lol

and how tall are u?[/quote]

5'8"-5'9" something in between.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

wanna hang out tonight... i REALLY wanna use your face as a punching bag.</P>

[/quote]

I'm not sure you can jump that high.
        [/quote] don't worry, im sure there is a car or something she could stand on and jump up off of to try and give me a titty twister[/quote]</P>

im just gonna knock your dorks off...........................</P>

[/quote] u knock my dorks off every time i see you [][/quote]</P>

i hope you choke on a chunk of broccoli... outaa broccoli cheese soup.</P>[/quote]

well i wish nothing but good health and happiness for you

ya know... LT was right about you...

he said women belong in the kitchen and not on the football message boards

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol u did set urself up for that and i didn't even pick up on it lol

[/quote]

sooo 5'7 1/2

got ya

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

wanna hang out tonight... i REALLY wanna use your face as a punching bag.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] don't worry, im sure there is a car or something she could stand on and jump up off of to try and give me a titty twister[/quote]</p>

im just gonna knock your dorks off...........................</p>

[/quote] u knock my dorks off every time i see you [][/quote]</p>

i hope you choke on a chunk of broccoli... outaa broccoli cheese soup.</p>[/quote]

What's with the death threats towards MMB?

You want him to choke... Landon wants him to die in a grease fire because he wants the Nuggs to win....

But now he's blackmailing me, so I can't defend him right now lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol u did set urself up for that and i didn't even pick up on it lol

[/quote]

sooo 5'7 1/2

got ya[/quote]

[:P] you know me better then that by now, if there is one thing I don't do it's lie.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote] don't worry, im sure there is a car or something she could stand on and jump up off of to try and give me a titty twister[/quote]</p>

i hope you choke on a chunk of broccoli... outaa broccoli cheese soup.</p>[/quote]

he said women belong in the kitchen and not on the football message boards[/quote]

Dude.... stop it now... it's not even funny anymore, this little joke.

Comment

Don't stop now bro, just tell her how u really feel

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

he said women belong in the kitchen and not on the football message boards[/quote]

[/quote]

I do remember you saying that.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Don't stop now bro, just tell her how u really feel[/quote]

She already knows how I feel and she won't fall for ur little blackmail attempts....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]But now he's blackmailing me, so I can't defend him right now lol
                        [/quote]
                        Wait until you see my next suggestion. (evil laugh)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do remember you saying that.
                          [/quote]

Et tu, Daven?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Don't stop now bro, just tell her how u really feel[/quote]

She already knows how I feel and she won't fall for ur little blackmail attempts....
                            [/quote]

blackmail?

what blackmail attempts?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]But now he's blackmailing me, so I can't defend him right now lol
                              [/quote]
                              Wait until you see my next suggestion. (evil laugh)
                              [/quote]

Oh I can live with ur little avatar suggestions.....

Matt making lame attempts to sabotage a friendship... that's not cool bro

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

wanna hang out tonight... i REALLY wanna use your face as a punching bag.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] don't worry, im sure there is a car or something she could stand on and jump up off of to try and give me a titty twister[/quote]</P>

im just gonna knock your dorks off...........................</P>

[/quote] u knock my dorks off every time i see you [][/quote]</P>

i hope you choke on a chunk of broccoli... outaa broccoli cheese soup.</P>

[/quote] well i wish nothing but good health and happiness for you ya know... LT was right about you... he said women belong in the kitchen and not on the football message boards[/quote]</P>

well LT can choke too then.... i got something for both of you... your NEW MATCHING sigs... until im done photoshopping... change em up boys...</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X