This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Don't stop now bro, just tell her how u really feel[/quote]

She already knows how I feel and she won't fall for ur little blackmail attempts....
    [/quote]

blackmail?

what blackmail attempts?[/quote]

All the stupid **** ur saying... i never said any of that and you all know me better than that...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]But now he's blackmailing me, so I can't defend him right now lol
      [/quote]
      Wait until you see my next suggestion. (evil laugh)
      [/quote]

Oh I can live with ur little avatar suggestions.....

Matt making lame attempts to sabotage a friendship... that's not cool bro
      [/quote]

lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

wanna hang out tonight... i REALLY wanna use your face as a punching bag.</p>

[/quote]

I'm not sure you can jump that high.
        [/quote] don't worry, im sure there is a car or something she could stand on and jump up off of to try and give me a titty twister[/quote]</p>

im just gonna knock your dorks off...........................</p>

[/quote] u knock my dorks off every time i see you [][/quote]</p>

i hope you choke on a chunk of broccoli... outaa broccoli cheese soup.</p>

[/quote] well i wish nothing but good health and happiness for you ya know... LT was right about you... he said women belong in the kitchen and not on the football message boards[/quote]</p>

well LT can choke too then.... i got something for both of you... your NEW MATCHING sigs... until im done photoshopping... change em up boys...</p>

</p>[/quote]

UGH

And ur not really falling for his bull****, are you?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Don't stop now bro, just tell her how u really feel[/quote]

She already knows how I feel and she won't fall for ur little blackmail attempts....
          [/quote]</P>

LT im really starting to question you.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Don't stop now bro, just tell her how u really feel[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

LT im really starting to question you.</p>[/quote]

Oh come on now.... you know me better than that....

Comment

[/quote]</P>

LT im really starting to question you.</P>[/quote]

me too LT..

i thought u were better than that

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

me too LT..

i thought u were better than that[/quote]

Dude... you already know I am, stop it now... ur making urself look bad.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] me too LT.. i thought u were better than that[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

actually you are making yourself look bad.. how dare you talk about me behind my back like that</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

LT im really starting to question you.</p>

[/quote]</p>

actually you are making yourself look bad.. how dare you talk about me behind my back like that</p>[/quote]

Oh my ****ing God...... I don't I would never do that... you know I love ya and I would never do anything mean to you

Comment

[]BTW- PATSRULE mmb and lt's sigs are just for you. i hope you like them []</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

I do remember you saying that.
                          [/quote]

Et tu, Daven?
                          [/quote]

you did, it was earlier in this thread, you were probably just joking around but you said something like "Women belong in the kitchen" I'm not gonna go find it, because really...it could be 50 pages ago for all I know.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

actually you are making yourself look bad.. how dare you talk about me behind my back like that</P>

[/quote]

Oh my ****ing God...... I don't I would never do that... you know I love ya and I would never do anything mean to you
                            [/quote]</P>

MMB may be alot of things but he isnt a liar.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

LT im really starting to question you.</p>

[/quote]</p>

actually you are making yourself look bad.. how dare you talk about me behind my back like that</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

ur a nice guy

its just that ur a sexist

the worst is when you said you want a slave in the house and a freak in the sheets... bro marriage is about give and take

Comment

Wait... LT are you sending MMB text's about Amanda behind her back? that's kinda rude.

is that whats going on here?

Comment

Working...
                                X