This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

I do remember you saying that.
    [/quote]

Et tu, Daven?
    [/quote]

you did, it was earlier in this thread, you were probably just joking around but you said something like "Women belong in the kitchen" I'm not gonna go find it, because really...it could be 50 pages ago for all I know.
    [/quote]

Come on man... I would never ever ever say anything like that about a woman. You treat them with respect all the time.

Comment

well im going to lunch

by the time i get back, LT, i hope u learn some manners
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Don't stop now bro, just tell her how u really feel[/quote]

She already knows how I feel and she won't fall for ur little blackmail attempts....
        [/quote]</p>

LT im really starting to question you.</p>

[/quote] me too LT.. i thought u were better than that[/quote]

Dude... you already know I am, stop it now... ur making urself look bad.
        [/quote]</p>

actually you are making yourself look bad.. how dare you talk about me behind my back like that</p>

[/quote]

Oh my ****ing God...... I don't I would never do that... you know I love ya and I would never do anything mean to you
        [/quote]</p>

MMB may be alot of things but he isnt a liar.</p>[/quote]

I'm not either. And I swear to God, I am not lying.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

ur a nice guy

its just that ur a sexist

the worst is when you said you want a <font size="4">slave</font> in the house and a freak in the sheets... bro marriage is about give and take[/quote]

Whoa LT, I didn't think you thought that way.

I gotta agree with Amanda too, from what I've seen of MMB (IRL) the kid doesn't lie.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Wait... LT are you sending MMB text's about Amanda behind her back? that's kinda rude.

is that whats going on here?
            [/quote]

I'm not doing anything... MMB is just being a ****** today for some reason

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

ur a nice guy

its just that ur a sexist

the worst is when you said you want a slave in the house and a freak in the sheets... bro marriage is about give and take[/quote]

Matt.... stop it now. Stop lying. Enough of this ****ing bull**** already

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Matt.... stop it now. Stop lying. Enough of this ****ing bull**** already
                [/quote]

It's fine LT, it's just a little old fashioned, it used to be that way 50-60 years ago, women can be successful on their own nowadays though, you gotta realize that.

Comment

THIS IS HILARIOUS MMB !!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Don't stop now bro, just tell her how u really feel[/quote]

She already knows how I feel and she won't fall for ur little blackmail attempts....
                    [/quote]</P>

LT im really starting to question you.</P>

[/quote] me too LT.. i thought u were better than that[/quote]

Dude... you already know I am, stop it now... ur making urself look bad.
                    [/quote]</P>

actually you are making yourself look bad.. how dare you talk about me behind my back like that</P>

[/quote]

Oh my ****ing God...... I don't I would never do that... you know I love ya and I would never do anything mean to you
                    [/quote] ur a nice guy its just that ur a sexist the worst is when you said you want a slave in the house and a freak in the sheets... bro marriage is about give and take[/quote]</P>

Who doesn't?</P>
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well im going to lunch

by the time i get back, LT, i hope u learn some manners[/quote]

**** you

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]

Uncle Morehead, please try to slap some sense into these people and make them see through MMB's lies

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Uncle Morehead, please try to slap some sense into these people and make them see through MMB's lies
                          [/quote]
                          [img]http://j***bluesclub.com/uploads/posts/1232448220_cover_resize.jpg[/img]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Uncle Morehead, please try to slap some sense into these people and make them see through MMB's lies
                            [/quote]
                            [img]http://j***bluesclub.com/uploads/posts/1232448220_cover_resize.jpg[/img]

Comment

[/quote]

that's a bold claim, I mean, earlier in this thread wasn't it YOU who was lying about getting a girl pregnant? and now you expect us to believe its MMB whose lying now...sorry you've been caught in lies before MMB hasn't.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Uncle Morehead, please try to slap some sense into these people and make them see through MMB's lies
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

And everyone else's lies

Comment

Working...
                                X