X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]

Uncle Morehead, please try to slap some sense into these people and make them see through MMB's lies
    [/quote]

I see through it LT and I'm pretty sure Amanda does too.

Try not to get so worked up cause that's what MMB is going for...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Uncle Morehead, please try to slap some sense into these people and make them see through MMB's lies
      [/quote]

that's a bold claim, I mean, earlier in this thread wasn't it YOU who was lying about getting a girl pregnant? and now you expect us to believe its MMB whose lying now...sorry you've been caught in lies before MMB hasn't.
      [/quote]

Now that was a joke and you all knew it immediately....

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]

Uncle Morehead, please try to slap some sense into these people and make them see through MMB's lies
        [/quote]

Try not to get so worked up cause that's what MMB is going for...[/quote]

I have no idea if she does or not....

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Maybe he's trying to pump you up.</P>

Don't object.....Make her wonder about you. Its really all good.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Uncle Morehead, please try to slap some sense into these people and make them see through MMB's lies
            [/quote]

that's a bold claim, I mean, earlier in this thread wasn't it YOU who was lying about getting a girl pregnant? and now you expect us to believe its MMB whose lying now...sorry you've been caught in lies before MMB hasn't.
            [/quote]

SNAP !

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Uncle Morehead, please try to slap some sense into these people and make them see through MMB's lies
              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Maybe he's trying to pump you up.</p>

Don't object.....Make her wonder about you. Its really all good.</p>[/quote]

I don't think it's all good....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can tell by the tone of her posts...MMB and IBB85 are in this one together...lol

U have to learn how to read people better LT.

It is fun for me to watch but I feel bad for u at this point cause your getting all flustered and worried.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

only because you said it had happened "The other day" and usually it takes longer then that to realize...you seriously tried to play it off to make it seem like you'd gotten some play....it's ok we all understand, but then to go around calling MMB a liar...I mean, it's hard to believe.

I can buy that MMB tricked you into saying something you didn't really mean...maybe...but don't straight up call him a liar...because I mean, you've already been that yourself.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]you've already been that yourself.
                      [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Maybe he's trying to pump you up.</P>

Don't object.....Make her wonder about you. Its really all good.</P>

[/quote]

I don't think it's all good....
                        [/quote]</P>

Well, its mostly good.</P>
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

I can tell by the tone of her posts...MMB and IBB85 are in this one together...lol

It is fun for me to watch but I feel bad for u at this point cause your getting all flustered and worried.[/quote]

bah fine I'll stop too then, I was just jumping in cause it was funny.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is fun for me to watch but I feel bad for u at this point cause your getting all flustered and worried.[/quote]

I can usually read people pretty good... I'm kinda tired today tho, so I'm not on the top of my game

Comment

your new stuff is photoshopped.. let me know when you guys are ready... although i really like these sigs now tho.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

bah fine I'll stop too then, I was just jumping in cause it was funny.
                                [/quote]

Oh yeah... ****ing hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X