This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezzr--Look what seats in your location are going for:

<table class="clsGridInfo" id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="clsHeaderRow"><th scope="col"><a>Listing
    Number</a></th><th scope="col"><a>Number
    of Seats</a></th><th scope="col"><a>Seating Area</a></th><th scope="col"><a>Section</a></th><th scope="col"><a>Row</a></th><th scope="col"><a>Total
    Asking Price</a></th><th scope="col"></th>
    </tr><tr class="clsInfoGridItem">
    <td>

</td><td>
    <span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblQuantity">2</span>
    </td><td class="AreaBox">
    <span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblArea">Mezzanine</span>
    </td><td>
    <span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblSection">228B</span>
    </td><td>
    <span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblRow">13</span>
    </td><td>
    <span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblPrice">$12,000</span>
    </td><td class="clsButtonItem">

<input name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder$ctl00$ctl00$GV$ctl02$ibtMakeOffer" id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_ibtMakeOffer" src="http://nygiants.strmarketplace.com/App_Themes/NYGiants/images/btn_make_offer.gif" style="border-width: 0px;" type="image">
    </td>
    </tr><tr class="clsInfoGridItemAlt">
    <td>

</td><td>
    <span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblQuantity">4</span>
    </td><td class="AreaBox">
    <span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblArea">Mezzanine</span>
    </td><td>
    <span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblSection">228B</span>
    </td><td>
    <span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblRow">15</span>
    </td><td>
    <span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblPrice">$28,000</span>
    </td><td class="clsButtonItem">

</td></tr></tbody></table>
    [/quote]

that must be one expensive couch

EDIT::

TWO SEATER? Damn its not even a couch, its a love seat
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]can we talk about how Kevin Love is the best PF since Dennis Rodman?

**** every single player who doesnt know how to rebound....**** centers who average less than 10 boards a game...[/quote]</P>

Great player, but no way near Dennis Rodman. </P>

They were comparing Rodman to the likes of Bill Russel, Wilt Chamberlain , Moses Malone. Some of the best rebounders this game has ever seen. </P>

Can Love play defense like Rodman did? not even close. </P>

[/quote]</P>

just want to point out that i was a HUGE Rodman fan...so im not suggesting that.
      it's basically me calling every NBA player a ***** for not knowing how to rebound. it's embarassing.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Rodman is considered to be mentioned as the best rebounder ever. </P>

My top 5, Not in order</P>

Moses Malone</P>

Wilt</P>

Bill Rusell</P>

Rodman</P>

Elvin Hayes</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

NY06 (earlier today): ...."They have no legitimate big man".</P>

NY06 (later today)...."Sure lets add Garnett to that list" (NY06's list of legitimate big men)</P>

Then we have the bold....."KG may or may not be a legit big man"</P>

*All three statements made by the same guy.</P>

</P>

My head is spinning.</P>
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezzr--Look what seats in your location are going for:

<table id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV" class="clsGridInfo" border="0" cellspacing="0">
          <tbody>
          <tr class="clsHeaderRow">
          <th scope="col"><a>Listing
          Number</a></th>
          <th scope="col"><a>Number
          of Seats</a></th>
          <th scope="col"><a>Seating Area</a></th>
          <th scope="col"><a>Section</a></th>
          <th scope="col"><a>Row</a></th>
          <th scope="col"><a>Total
          Asking Price</a></th>
          <th scope="col"></th></tr>
          <tr class="clsInfoGridItem">
          <td>23741 </td>
          <td><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblQuantity">2</span> </td>
          <td class="AreaBox"><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblArea">Mezzanine</span> </td>
          <td><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblSection">228B</span> </td>
          <td><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblRow">13</span> </td>
          <td><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblPrice">$12,000</span> </td>
          <td class="clsButtonItem"><input style="border-width: 0px;" id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_ibtMakeOffer" src="http://nygiants.strmarketplace.com/App_Themes/NYGiants/images/btn_make_offer.gif" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder$ctl00$ctl00$GV$ctl02$ibtMakeOffer" type="image"> </td></tr>
          <tr class="clsInfoGridItemAlt">
          <td>23604 </td>
          <td><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblQuantity">4</span> </td>
          <td class="AreaBox"><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblArea">Mezzanine</span> </td>
          <td><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblSection">228B</span> </td>
          <td><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblRow">15</span> </td>
          <td><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblPrice">$28,000</span> </td>
          <td class="clsButtonItem">
          </td></tr></tbody></table>

[/quote]</p>

"Dezz's "section" is in Mineola.</p>

[/quote]I KNOW he is in these seats.
          [/quote]</p>

You poor man.</p>[/quote]Ok, You have known Dezz many years longer than I.
          How are you so sure?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

The Lakers are paper tigers. One win, and all of a sudden they are back? yea ok.....
            I bet they dont even advance in the playoffs.

The Celtics may as well be geriatrics. Rondo is the only exciting player on that team, andI dont even like him, so scratch that....another paper tiger.</P>

Bulls are the force right now, and the Knicks are getting better and better every game. It's cool to watch. I been spending alot of time at the bar, and since basketball is the only sport on right now, Ive seen a decent amount of games.</P>

[/quote]</P>

So by your own standards (which I think is silly) your point about the Celtics not having a legit big man is out the window.</P>

What was the point of this entire exercise then?</P>

</P>

You clearly aren't paying attention.</P>

First of all the Lakers are not paper tigers. They are built for the playoffs and are a formidable champ.</P>

Second, if you watch Ray Allen play right now I would challenge to find a hole in his game. Not only is he the best shooter in the game but he plays tremendous defense. And Pierce is near unguardable.</P>

You will also see that the addition of Green gives them more options on offense.</P>

Keep riding the Knicks bandwagon. .500 teams need love too!</P>

[/quote]</P>

The over the hill gang will let you down in the playoffs. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Best defensive team in the NBA. They are built for the playoffs. They had a great run last year and are set up even better this year.</P>

You know that too.</P>

[/quote]</P>

They have no legitimate big man. </P>

You better hope you don't face Orlando, D. Howard will destroy the Celtics in the paint. </P>

[/quote]</P>

You're living in the past. Its not a big man's league anymore. And hasn't been for a long time. (you know they don't wear those short shorts anymore either)</P>

The Celtics are 39-11 without Perkins. With punishing defense.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I am being realistic.</P>

What are the Celtics going to do if they play the Magic?</P>

Are you saying Shaq will play Howard?</P>

Shaq has over stayed is welcome in the league for 4 seasons now. </P>

Please don't tell me Jermaine O'Neal is going to guard him? </P>

You know that if the Celtics play the Magic ( more then likely they will) they will lose. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well they've already won 2 of 3.I'm surethey will use their normal rotation, and use various looks on defense as they have all season. So you're saying the Celtics weakness is their defense?...Wow.</P>

Do you honestly think the Magic is a "team to beat" for God's sake.</P>

I'm much more worried about the Bulls. The Magic are inconsistent.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Where do I say the Celtics weakness is in there defense?</P>

The Celtics weakness is guarding a legitimate big man. </P>

I don't think the Magic are the team to beat, I just know if they play the Celtics the Magic will win the series. </P>

[/quote]</P>

In what universe is guarding a legitamate big man not a function of defense?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

So guarding a center is the WHOLE part of defense?</P>

Let me get this straight, the Celtics can defend a legitimate center in this league?</P>

What Celtic team are you watching? </P>

Oh big baby will guard the center right? LOL</P>

[/quote]</P>

The one that crushed Orlando in the playoffs last season.</P>

Is it your position that Kendrick Perkins is now Bill Russell? Big Baby, Shag, KG. All will have a roll in guarding Howard.</P>

You make it sound like the Magic is the 72 Lakers. They are the 4th best team in the East. Give me a friggin break.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh now we are talking about <U>last season</U></P>

I don't know the reason for bringing up the 72 Lakers, or Bill Russel. I guess this is what you do to prove an arguement. </P>

The Celtics will lose in the playoffs, bank it. As a Knick fan we have a bright future. You on the other hand are rooting for a team that there future looks bleak. </P>

Ray Allen 36 yrs old</P>

Garnett 35 years old</P>

Paul Pierce 33 years old.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Knicks don't play defense.Their coach doesn't coach defense. They will be fun to watch but they will never win anything with this core unless they change their phylosophy completely.</P>

This year's Celtics team is much better than last years team, and we were 4 points from being champs.</P>

The most legit competition are the Bulls in the East. Not the Magic.</P>

Again, give me the list of NBA teams with legit big men.</P>

Its not a big man's league anymore.....Sorry.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Brook Lopez, Duncan, Gasol, Bynum, Al Jefferson, Nene, Bargnani, Marc Gasol, Howard, Roy Hibbert, Noah,Kaman, Bogut, Stoudemire.</P>

All legitimate big men. </P>

[/quote]</P>

If you include some of those guys than you have to include KG. I thought you were talking about REAL legit big men.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Those are all legit big man in this league, a few average players with bright futures. </P>

Sure let's add Garnett to that list.</P>

[/quote]</P>

So by your own standards (which are way too low) your point that the Celtics don't have a legit big man is out the window. In your own words you say they do. All after you said before that they don't.</P>

What was the point of this entire exercise then?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well the league does not have the Ewings, Robinsons, Shaq, olajuwon, Mournings anymore. </P>

All those big men that I mentioned before are either legit big men in this league, or have potential to be good ones down the road. </P>

You are correct the center position is not what it used to be, but that still does not mean there are no legit big men in the NBA. </P>

Garnett may or may not be a legit big man. The fact is the Celtics will have problems if they face a team with a legit Center. </P>

Keep thinking that the Celtics can just rotate O'Neal's, Garnett and Big baby in the playoffs. </P>

The Celtics will not beat a team with a real center, hence why the Magic can beat the Celtics.</P>

[/quote]</P>

46-15 says otherwise.</P>

Beating the Magic in the playoffs last season proves otherwise, since this team is definately better than last years team.</P>

So do the Celtics have a legitimate big man or not? You have claimed both today.</P>

Which time were you wrong?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Speaking of last year again I see. </P>

I never put Garnett on the list, but pizz brought up his # and I considered him to be a legit big man in this league. </P>

My main arguement has been the Celtics and your lack of a big man on defense will not go past a team with a legit center. </P>

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

Keep thinking that the Celtics can just rotate O'Neal's, Garnett and Big baby in the playoffs. </P>

The Celtics will not beat a team with a real center, hence why the Magic can beat the Celtics.</P>

[/quote]</P>

dont forget about Nenad!! lol</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

NY06 (later today)...."Sure lets add Garnett to that list" (NY06's list of legitimate big men)</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>My head is spinning</FONT>.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats how I get with responding to your arguement that the Celtics have a presence at center. </P>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezzr--Look what seats in your location are going for:

<TABLE id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV class=clsGridInfo border=0 cellSpacing=0>
                  <TBODY>
                  <TR class=clsHeaderRow>
                  <TH scope=col><A>Listing
                  Number</A></TH>
                  <TH scope=col><A>Number
                  of Seats</A></TH>
                  <TH scope=col><A>Seating Area</A></TH>
                  <TH scope=col><A>Section</A></TH>
                  <TH scope=col><A>Row</A></TH>
                  <TH scope=col><A>Total
                  Asking Price</A></TH>
                  <TH scope=col></TH></TR>
                  <TR class=clsInfoGridItem>
                  <TD>23741 </TD>
                  <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblQuantity>2</SPAN> </TD>
                  <TD class=AreaBox><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblArea>Mezzanine</SPAN> </TD>
                  <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblSection>228B</SPAN> </TD>
                  <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblRow>13</SPAN> </TD>
                  <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblPrice>$12,000</SPAN> </TD>
                  <TD class=clsButtonItem><INPUT style="BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px" id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_ibtMakeOffer src="http://nygiants.strmarketplace.com/App_Themes/NYGiants/images/btn_make_offer.gif" type=image name=ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder$ctl00$ctl00$GV$ctl02$ibtMakeOffer> </TD></TR>
                  <TR class=clsInfoGridItemAlt>
                  <TD>23604 </TD>
                  <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblQuantity>4</SPAN> </TD>
                  <TD class=AreaBox><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblArea>Mezzanine</SPAN> </TD>
                  <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblSection>228B</SPAN> </TD>
                  <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblRow>15</SPAN> </TD>
                  <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblPrice>$28,000</SPAN> </TD>
                  <TD class=clsButtonItem>
                  </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[/quote]</P>

"Dezz's "section" is in Mineola.</P>

[/quote]I KNOW he is in these seats.
                  [/quote]</P>

You poor man.</P>

[/quote]Ok, You have known Dezz many years longer than I.
                  How are you so sure?
                  [/quote]</P>

If he really doesn't have season tickets his fail to show would be more excusable. I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.</P>

Comment

"I love Orlando. The city has been very good to me and I would love to finish my career here. I want to win a championship and I want to win it in Orlando, that's all I have been thinking about." Dwight Howard

Isn't he supposed to say that? Sounds like a guy who has checked out to me...

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

dont forget about Nenad!! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

How did I forget that guy lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"I love Orlando. The city has been very good to me and I would love to finish my career here. I want to win a championship and I want to win it in Orlando, that's all I have been thinking about." Dwight Howard Isn't he supposed to say that? Sounds like a guy who has checked out to me...[/quote]</P>

Orlando is a ****hole</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"I love Brookly. The city has been very good to me and I would love to finish my career somewhere that I started something NEW and BIG. I want to win a championship and I want to win it in Brooklyn, that's all I have been thinking about." Dwight Howard

Isn't he supposed to say that? Sounds like a guy who has checked out to me...[/quote]

DWILL and DHOW
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats how I get with responding to your arguement that the Celtics have a presence at center. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I never saidthey have a legit center. YOU DID. By having such a silly list. My position is that if you have a list with such low standards, you have to include KG as a legit big man.</P>

You agreed.</P>

My point is that its no longer a big man's league. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I never saidthey have a legit center. YOU DID. By having such a silly list. My position is that if you have a list with such low standards, you have to include KG as a legit big man.</P>

My point is that its no longer a big man's league. </P>

[/quote]</P>

That list I mentioned is the best of what this league has to offer. </P>

Could they play with Ewing, Robinson and Shaq? Hell No, but that does not mean they are not good players. </P>

I am glad you see that the Celtics have no big man presence. So we can agree that a team with a legit big man will run through the Celtics. </P>

But please keep thinking the over the hill gang will prove you right. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezzr--Look what seats in your location are going for:

<TABLE id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV class=clsGridInfo border=0 cellSpacing=0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR class=clsHeaderRow>
                                <TH scope=col><A>Listing
                                Number</A></TH>
                                <TH scope=col><A>Number
                                of Seats</A></TH>
                                <TH scope=col><A>Seating Area</A></TH>
                                <TH scope=col><A>Section</A></TH>
                                <TH scope=col><A>Row</A></TH>
                                <TH scope=col><A>Total
                                Asking Price</A></TH>
                                <TH scope=col>*</TH></TR>
                                <TR class=clsInfoGridItem>
                                <TD>23741 </TD>
                                <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblQuantity>2</SPAN> </TD>
                                <TD class=AreaBox><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblArea>Mezzanine</SPAN> </TD>
                                <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblSection>228B</SPAN> </TD>
                                <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblRow>13</SPAN> </TD>
                                <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_lblPrice>$12,000</SPAN> </TD>
                                <TD class=clsButtonItem><INPUT style="BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px" id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl02_ibtMakeOffer src="http://nygiants.strmarketplace.com/App_Themes/NYGiants/images/btn_make_offer.gif" type=image name=ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder$ctl00$ctl00$GV$ctl02$ibtMakeOffer> </TD></TR>
                                <TR class=clsInfoGridItemAlt>
                                <TD>23604 </TD>
                                <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblQuantity>4</SPAN> </TD>
                                <TD class=AreaBox><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblArea>Mezzanine</SPAN> </TD>
                                <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblSection>228B</SPAN> </TD>
                                <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblRow>15</SPAN> </TD>
                                <TD><SPAN id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctl00_GV_ctl03_lblPrice>$28,000</SPAN> </TD>
                                <TD class=clsButtonItem>
                                </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[/quote]</P>

"Dezz's "section" is in Mineola.</P>

[/quote]I* KNOW he is in these seats.*
                                [/quote]</P>

You poor man.</P>[/quote]
                                Seriously right? The quicker you give up on this LT the happier you will be. He will never show up EVER. He left thee thread to cause he knows it. Her told you not to count on him himself lol. If you want to keep it up be my guest, but don't say we didn't warn you....

Comment

Working...
                                X