This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i got the underwear guy for you LT... my sigs are getting weaker?!?! the last one was a classic.. i LOVED it and the tide one was hot also lol so shuuuusssh[/quote]

i just think its funny ur making LT put pictures up of me as his avatar
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]and now its back.
      [/quote]

Really? I still got Boston.

Rather Boston than the new one tho....
      [/quote]

oh no.. dongboy is ur new avatar[/quote]

I still got the Boston "B"
      [/quote]

na u got a b for male BONER in ur avatar[/quote]

Well then there's something wrong with my computer... oh well... I don't care
      [/quote]

actually it just went back to the b thats weird[/quote]

welp..

back to dongboy lol[/quote]

Yeah, ur boyfriend is now on my avatar... i got it now

Are you sure ur okay with me having him up there? Because I can always put Reggie Miller up there

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i got the underwear guy for you LT... my sigs are getting weaker?!?! the last one was a classic.. i LOVED it and the tide one was hot also lol so shuuuusssh[/quote]

the tide one was good, the Boston peeing on the yankee's one is meh for MMB...even if its the Papelbon

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I'm going to do this to myself before MMB gets to it.

[quote user="DavenIII"] I'm now seeing the Dong guy again.
          [/quote]

Whoa really? that's a little weird Daven.

[/quote]

lol i must not be reading ur posts today or something im 0/2 with u.

I guess im just on the prowl for landon, blt, amanda, and mooreheader

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]and now its back.
            [/quote]

Really? I still got Boston.

Rather Boston than the new one tho....
            [/quote]

oh no.. dongboy is ur new avatar[/quote]

I still got the Boston "B"
            [/quote]

na u got a b for male BONER in ur avatar[/quote]

Well then there's something wrong with my computer... oh well... I don't care
            [/quote]

actually it just went back to the b thats weird[/quote]

welp..

back to dongboy lol[/quote]

Yeah, ur boyfriend is now on my avatar... i got it now

Are you sure ur okay with me having him up there? Because I can always put Reggie Miller up there
            [/quote]

actually no u can't. Amanda owns ur **** for the next 5 months

Comment

The sigs for Matt are getting weaker... the sigs for me, not so much

5 months, huh?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

actually no u can't. Amanda owns ur **** for the next 5 months[/quote]

LOL @ the info under ur avatar

Comment

i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote]

u wish i was referring to you as the big strong ripped black guy...

u def woulda had an in with amanda then lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote]

You little *******...... ha ha I thought you were talking about Super Man

I guess for the time being when I have this avatar... I could use the Harooni Principle... this was so classic and priceless

"The male posters post pics of hot girls to make the other male posters horny... I post pictures of topless dudes to get the females riled up and they call me gay..."

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote]

u def woulda had an in with amanda then lol[/quote]

ROFLMAO

Comment

lol that is actually good

harooni is a funny mother****er

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote]

So Amanda's into the jungle fever huh.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote]

[/quote]

lets just say, her favorite animal is the panda

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote]

[/quote]

lets just say, her favorite animal is the panda[/quote]

oh.. yeah forgot about that, oreo cookie time.

Comment

Working...
                                X