X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote] u wish i was referring to you as the big strong ripped black guy... u def woulda had an in with amanda then lol[/quote]</P>

**** you jerk off</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

if i buy you a box of oreos do you promise you will choke on them?</P>

Comment

I found a picture of Daven after he goes to an open bar.... you should really try to cut back bro

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote] u wish i was referring to you as the big strong ripped black guy... u def woulda had an in with amanda then lol[/quote]</p>

**** you jerk off</p>

[/quote] [/quote]</p>

if i buy you a box of oreos do you promise you will choke on them?</p>[/quote]

He'll fake choking and pass out so you give him CPR

Hey, that's not a bad idea []

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote] u wish i was referring to you as the big strong ripped black guy... u def woulda had an in with amanda then lol[/quote]</P>

**** you jerk off</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

if i buy you a box of oreos do you promise you will choke on them?</P>[/quote]

only if ur there to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

dudes passed out, clearly isn't me, I'm always the last one to sleep.

on the other hand my pic has the red hair...clear evidence.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote] u wish i was referring to you as the big strong ripped black guy... u def woulda had an in with amanda then lol[/quote]</p>

**** you jerk off</p>

[/quote] [/quote]</p>

if i buy you a box of oreos do you promise you will choke on them?</p>[/quote]

only if ur there to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation[/quote]

Little man beat you to it

Comment

I found a picture of LT at school

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I found a picture of Daven after he goes to an open bar.... you should really try to cut back bro

[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]

^LT and MMB getting ready to tailgate[:O]
                    [/quote]

you should know by now ShockyShow that LT never leaves his house, since this picture is taken outdoors it can not be a picture of LT....nice try though.
                    [/quote]

oh....crap your right....well

LT going through his gameday ritual.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

I was just trying to get back at ya

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]

^LT and MMB getting ready to tailgate[:O]
                        [/quote]

you should know by now ShockyShow that LT never leaves his house, since this picture is taken outdoors it can not be a picture of LT....nice try though.
                        [/quote]

oh....crap your right....well

LT going through his gameday ritual.
                        [/quote]

ROFL.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

uhg u were doin so good too..

u even beeat me to a bad line...

then u come out with this

Comment

**** you jerk off</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

if i buy you a box of oreos do you promise you will choke on them?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

Umm yeah, I know.

Comment

[/quote]

I was just trying to get you from the back
                                [/quote]
                                Now I am really starting to question things........

Comment

Working...
                                X