This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote] u wish i was referring to you as the big strong ripped black guy... u def woulda had an in with amanda then lol[/quote]</P>

**** you jerk off</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

if i buy you a box of oreos do you promise you will choke on them?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote] u wish i was referring to you as the big strong ripped black guy... u def woulda had an in with amanda then lol[/quote]</p>

**** you jerk off</p>

[/quote] [/quote]</p>

if i buy you a box of oreos do you promise you will choke on them?</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't be laughing yet... wait until the avatar comes up[/quote] u wish i was referring to you as the big strong ripped black guy... u def woulda had an in with amanda then lol[/quote]</P>

**** you jerk off</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

if i buy you a box of oreos do you promise you will choke on them?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

stop living in the past... we are the defending world series champions, we bet your *****. shut up.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]
          dudes passed out, clearly isn't me, I'm always the last one to sleep.

[/quote]

I was just trying to get you from the back
          [/quote]
          Now I am really starting to question things........
          [/quote]

al those bound and gagged pictures are all starting to make perfect sense now.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

stop living in the past... we are the defending world series champions, we bet your *****. shut up.</p>[/quote]

OK ur right... u are the defending champions.... that is a fact

That fact does not change the fact that you own the record for the most loses by a single pro sports team in the history of sports

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
              [/quote]

[/quote]

Gag? Like King James? lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

stop living in the past... we are the defending world series champions, we bet your *****. shut up.</p>[/quote]

OK ur right... u are the defending champions.... that is a fact

That fact does not change the fact that you own the record for the most loses by a single pro sports team in the history of sports

[/quote]

lol the boy makes points

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]
                  Yeah for sure. It all makes sense. He is a kinky *** that likes to be beat.

Comment

No witty comment needed on this one...lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Gag? Like King James? lol
                      [/quote]
                      LT. You need to shut the **** up. This is where I draw the line. You have had Lebrons **** so far down your throat all these playoffs and now you want to jump ship? You have been talking all about him and posting pictures so don't even go there. You said the Cavs were going to win it all and then they go down 3-1 and you say you are going to change your pick. Well no **** genius. You are the most inconsistent poster on here and you change your mind more than anyone. Stick to something would ya!!!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Gag? Like King James? lol
                        [/quote]
                        LT. You need to shut the **** up. This is where I draw the line. You have had Lebrons **** so far down your throat all these playoffs and now you want to jump ship? You have been talking all about him and posting pictures so don't even go there. You said the Cavs were going to win it all and then they go down 3-1 and you say you are going to change your pick. Well no **** genius. You are the most inconsistent poster on here and you change your mind more than anyone. Stick to something would ya!!!
                        [/quote]

cue angry guy rant noooo...

oh wait landon already did it

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Gag? Like King James? lol
                          [/quote]
                          [/quote]

LOL

First of all, it was a joke.

I still want Cleveland to win.

I still like LeBron, but it's not looking good.

Comment

<font size="4" color="#0000ff">Shockey Show</font> , are you changing your avatar tonight or leaving it up until Saturday?

If you want a Kobe one I can give you plenty of great pics. Let me know. One puppet is better than none

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="4" color="#0000ff">Shockey Show</font> , are you changing your avatar tonight or leaving it up until Saturday?

If you want a Kobe one I can give you plenty of great pics. Let me know. One puppet is better than none
                              [/quote]

puppets like hands up their *****..

no wonder u like puppets landon

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Shockey Show</font> , are you changing your avatar tonight or leaving it up until Saturday?

[/quote]

puppets like hands up their *****..

no wonder u like puppets landon[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                                X