Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]to what?[/quote]

The Hamels and Papelbum sig duh

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LT- here is your new sig... please write underneath that you are declaring your passionate and dying love for mattmeyerbud.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I love you Amanda... I really do.
          [/quote]</P>

i know you do!</P>

*</P>

EHHH UMMM. MR MEYER YOUR SIG NEEDS CHANGING I THINK...</P>[/quote]

only if u give me mouth to mouth resuciation

i know i butchered the spelling

ill do it when i ge thom.. we gotta log off work comps for network update and i still have a half hour here, BLAAA!!!

talk u fools later, good times today, PEACE
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][/quote]

You have a twisted sense of humor.....

Comment

Mariah...what the hell! that sig of LT also punishes the rest of us...</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i happen to love this sig thank you very much...</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i happen to love this sig thank you very much...</p>[/quote]

I happen to love twisted senses of humor....

So it's a win-win for the 2 of us

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

Mariah...what the hell! that sig of LT also punishes the rest of us...</p>[/quote]

The entire board must suffer for my stupidity.

If you ever needed proof that the karma Gods existed, just read my posts for the next 5 months

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

If you ever needed proof that the karma Gods existed, just read my posts for the next 5 months
                      [/quote]</P>

yah well thanks a lot..here i am reading the Hockey thread and this shows up.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Mariah...what the hell! that sig of LT also punishes the rest of us...</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yah well thanks a lot..here i am reading the Hockey thread and this shows up.. </p>[/quote]

My good friend Mandie gave me a Harooni costume for an early birthday present, let's just look at it that way...

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yah well thanks a lot..here i am reading the Hockey thread and this shows up.. </p>[/quote]
                          LOL, speak for yourself. I love it.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

It is pretty funny when you stop and think about it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

yah well thanks a lot..here i am reading the Hockey thread and this shows up.. </P>

[/quote]

My good friend Mandie gave me a Harooni costume for an early birthday present, let's just look at it that way...
                              [/quote]</P>

for the love of everything holy please IBB85 make it stop....</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</P>

you also like mens tennis..</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X